Thread
Printable Version

Body of Proof Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 4-13-2012 02:18  
Yea I believe it was.  The season seemed to end with alot of emotional episodes.  I don't think peter will die tho.  Not on the heals of the girlfriend.

Anyone notice how Megan's "disease" has all b ...
Megan disease only stop perform brain surgury but she probably on some sort medication to reduce the tremors.

2x20 Mind Games

What a season finale and seeing Peter throw him over the balcony was a shock so I watched the end again just to check but being stabbed explained why he did it and how did he know she was there when he was text from her phone

Reply 142#142 codebreaker's post

I think he might have suspected something on the way she supposedly answered or just a feeling or he was trying to get her to come anyway, it can be so much

Renewed For A 3rd Season

Two Stars Departing ABC's 'Body of Proof'

John Carroll Lynch and Nicholas Bishop will not return for the upcoming third season of the ABC medical drama starring Dana Delany.

ABC's Body of Proof will return for a shortened third season without two of its regular stars.

Series regulars John Carroll Lynch and Nicholas Bishop, who have been with the show since it launched in 2011, have completed their time with the Dana Delany medical drama, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed, with the options on both actors not picked up for Season 3.

The series, which launched as a midseason show and went on to earn a 20-episode second run, last featured Bishop's investigator Peter Dunlop bleeding after being stabbed by an embalmer's hook following a fight. Lynch's Detective Bud Morris, meanwhile, was last seen celebrating at a baby shower with his wife.

The ABC Studios series is not a breakout word-of-mouth performer for the network but stands as its lone crime procedural, It was renewed in May for an abbreviated third season consisting of 13 episodes. Its Season 2 finale in April drew 10 million viewers and a 1.9 rating in the coveted adults 18-49 demographic.

The cast departures come as the network appears to be shedding stars from its returning bubble shows, with Private Practice original cast member Tim Daly's contract not picked up for the medical drama's upcoming sixth season.

TV Line first reported news of Lynch's departure. Sonja Sohn Has also left the show.

Source

Reply 145#145 spratt89's post

That's not good news. I actually liked them a lot. So I wonder how they are going to replace them.
At least we have some storyline in which Peter can leave and thus replaced, but still, if they don't find great replacement, this is the end of body of proof.

Reply 146#146 kellemanske's post

i thought both these actors played a good part in this show  peter was well liked it will be hard for it to recover and seeing as its an abriged series does not bold well for it
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Body of Proof Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres February 19, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-6-2013 17:17 ]

NEW PREMIER DAY

That had been moved to FEB. 19th @ 10 pm
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Abducted - Part 1

Well what a great start to new season but i think they should air both parts in the same night would made it better. It's been a while since this series was on i forgotten one of main character had died and replacement look great. How they kidnap her daughter was surprising how did she know that she's her daughter ?.

3x01 Abducted - Part 1

Trying to stop the serial killer whose victims are young war veterans was interesting and the surgeon's assistant looked suspicious but killing him before finding who made him do it was unfortunate

3x02 Abducted - Part 2

I'm glad Tommy found out about Megan's daughter being kidnapped by the killer as without him and his partner it would of been a totally different outcome

3x03 Lost Souls

Claim that their daughter was killed by the Devil did seem unreal and with divine intervention saving the one who killed her sister was interesting as Megan didn't believe it but what the surviving sister said would make you think twice

Mob Mentality

Well Megan taking down the prep with her car was amusing but there were some interesting revelation about the new cops .

3x04 Mob Mentality

What an idiot being filmed shooting at the police and Tommy pre-booking the restaurant was a nice idea but Megan being pissed when she found it wasn't spontaneous was amusing and the way Megan used the car to take down the suspect was impressive, the grieving father being the killer was a nice twist

Eye for an Eye

Well poor Megan not realise that her new therapist might be a murderer

Fallen Angels

Well Kate sleeping with a man who looked liked he killed the victim certainly put a new meaning to conflict of interest but stealing his bloody shirt and than trying to put it back was rather amusing.    Trust Megan to be suspicious of him from the moment she met him.

3x05 Eye for an Eye

Megan's mother, Joan going off on one because of the box belonging to her husband was bizarre as she should of put it away before she asked Megan to get any memorabilia from home before she sells the house and that therapist was far too arrogant for my liking

3x06 Fallen Angels

Sergei being the one who saved the unborn baby was a nice twist as it looked like he was the one who finished her off after sleeping with Kate

Thread