Thread
Printable Version

Body of Proof Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Identity

Well it didn't take long for Curtis to get fired but really it wasn't his fault they confused the bodies but he really stepped up not letting Megan take the blame. .

Reply 122#122 bala's post

Ya know he prob didn't want to do it much longer anyway.  I thought it was funny Kate was standing there to be rehired.  Convienent.  

Really enjoying Jamie Bambers character.  I like that Megan has a man!!  

The chick that wants to move in with the blond guy; she's gonna scare him off.  Aren't they suppose to be "casual"?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 123#123 arksongbird80's post

Well, according to the next promo she's gonna play a key role in the next episode.
They weren't really casual but Peter just has commitment anxiety.

Reply 124#124 kellemanske's post

next episode has luke perry gust star

Reply 125#125 bala's post

that's the guy from the cdc in the promo right? He looks great. Almost makes me sad Megan already has a guy. But maybe Kate gets lucky...

Reply 122#122 bala's post

What a tragic mistake about their identity and what a turn around about the bullet when it wasn't his daughter the bullet was in but i know the girl was badly injured but how a father couldn't tell his daughter from her friend was strange

Reply 126#126 kellemanske's post

yep he is

Going Viral, Part 2

Well this was a great two-part episode and it was crazy to think this person wanted reduce the population by infecting all those innocent people and i am glad Kate gave that guy a job should make for an interesting next season if he stays on.

Reply 131#131 bala's post

I loved the comment where he said he was difficult to work with and she asked him if he had met Megan.
These were 2 great episodes and although I wasn't a fan of Peter's way of greaving, I do think this was a nice way to get rid of the character of Dani and I love the CDC guy!

Reply 132#132 kellemanske's post

I am guessing with Dani death he might leave the show as character which means CDC guy would some become megan partner ?. Are they planning killing one lab tech i hope it's not curtis but other guy.

Reply 133#133 bala's post

I think the CDC guy might come back, but not as a regular. He's too good to work in a morgue without research capabilities. And 2 Megans in 1 place? Maybe it would be fun for a while, but I don't know if it would last.
btw I liked the description of Aidens phonecall.

2x18 Going Viral, Part 1

What happened to Dani was tragic but Special Agent Brendan announcing it on the news before they could inform her parents was irresponsible and Kate keeping quiet about cutting herself was stupid

2x19 Going Viral, Part 2

Having only 72 hours to find the out what the infection was so they can save Kate was interesting and who would of thought the untested drug that killed one would save Kate and the others

Home Invasion

Well Megan first case comes back to haunt her but what a way to start the episode

Reply 137#137 bala's post

what a way to end the episode.
Was this the season final?

Yea I believe it was.  The season seemed to end with alot of emotional episodes.  I don't think peter will die tho.  Not on the heals of the girlfriend.

Anyone notice how Megan's "disease" has all but been forgotten......nothing for this season??
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 139#139 arksongbird80's post

Well, I think that they have no use for her disease anymore. She dealt with it.
Only now in the final the convict made a reference to it and she didn't seem to have coped that well.
I don't think it will come back very often.

Thread