Thread
Printable Version

Body of Proof Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 80#80 bala's post

Megan's daughter scaring Bud and the banter of who should do as they were told was amusing but she did make a good point about an expert rider falling off her horse and finding out why James killed her was sad considering she was saving a horses and not having an affair

Hard Knocks

Well it was an accident who would think getting punished in chest from a girl could lead to his death but that ring made it obvious it wasn't father but i didn't realise girl had one too.

Reply 82#82 bala's post

Yeah it was a surprise to see that it was the girl who did it.

I also wonder how the will work out with the ex. I think he will move and leave the daughter behind but that is a big assumption.

Reply 83#83 carlorica's post

I don't think he will leave. I think he is going to stay for his daughter.

Reply 82#82 bala's post

You can understand why they thought it was his fathers ring impression on his chest but you have to feel sorry for the girl after what he said

Love Bites

Well finding out how she died was awful

Reply 86#86 bala's post

The lack of blood in Amy's body was a strange twist but who would of thought it was because of a snake

Reply 87#87 codebreaker's post

I knew the snake had something to do with it when it came up earlier in the episode, but I didn't see the connection with the barman and all. Nice twist.

Gross Anatomy

Well i am still confused as how body got there in the class ?

the two jerks from the smart girls class switched her body with the old guy. And I guess the brother brought the body to the hospital. They did say that the security was bad.

Reply 89#89 bala's post

Loved the intern!!  She was great.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 89#89 bala's post

Dora was a great medical student and Bud,s gut feeling was right but i have feeling Peter would eventually make a move on her

2x10 Your Number's Up

It's sad that's Walt's friends thought it was the lottery winning that changed him and not the fact he was ill and what Lacey did with her first pay packet was sweet

Reply 93#93 codebreaker's post

Yes it was great what she did

Falling for You

Well it sad to think groom allowed her to fall but making it look like an accident was awful i understood it was an accident but he could tried to save her ?

Reply 97#97 bala's post

Bud had got out of the wrong side of the bed in this episode and Curtis saying to Ethan about the wrong dummy going over the balcony was amusing but tragic that the family were going to their daughters wedding but end up going to her funeral instead

I loved this episode. With Peter getting his emotions in the way and the commander asking about Megan.
But it turned out ok and I'm glad it wasn't his partner.

Thread