30 12
Thread
Printable Version

Better With You Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Mia and Maddie communicating in their own secret language was amusing and Nick Swisher buying the Shamrock bar was funny considering Ben accidentally dropped the blanket on him during a baseball game

Reply 47#47 bala's post

Mia and Casey room after they got rid of all the stuff from their ex's was amusing

Reply 49#49 bala's post

No filming south of the equator was amusing and Maddie thinking she was going to be made a partner at her law firm but was actually fired was interesting, the racist kids book was also interesting because how things have changed over the generation's

Reply 51#51 bala's post

It's strange how things have changed over the years even things like nursery rhymes have been changed and do you remember the image that used to be on Robinson's jam

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Political correctness has gone mad whether it's racist or sexist even silly things like a manhole cover is now wrong

1x18 Better with Lying

Mia should of done her homework when she came up with the story about how she and Casey met but finding out all their stories about how they met were lies was amusing

1x19 Better with Dancing

Casey realizing that Mia has two left feet at their first wedding dance class so pretending he was worse was a nice but amusing gesture and Ben running into the legendary Larry King and getting advice from him was great

Reply 60#60 bala's post

I thought Ben's comment about Pussy Galore was amusing considering what they were talking about but them getting the wrong idea was priceless

Reply 62#62 bala's post

I can't believe what Ben said to Mia about her new underwear and the accident in the baby shop was amusing

1x22 Better With the Baby

Typical that most of them arrive at the hospital before Mia and Casey and I'm impressed they managed to make the wedding happen before Charlie was born

30 12
Thread