35 12
Thread
Printable Version

Better With You Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Great first episode but finding out why they were getting married was awful timing at the dinner.

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

The point of all that was to show how couple who been together longer are different people who only know each other 7 weeks.

Episode 2

The firehouse was strange place to buy but what his vision for it was great

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

She's a great character as big sister

Better with Ben

A christmas card episode was great but finding out why Maddie boyfriend wasn't included was great

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Getting off vicky E-mail list was very difficult but i can't believe she actually decided act out all the things in the list

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-22-2010 10:50  
I liked Ben's recollection of Mia's temper if someone does her crossword was funny but Casey getting naked to resolve the argument was great and what was Maddie thinking when she got naked in the rest ...
There is a time and place for that it's not in public

Episode 6

Ben not knowing what Maddie wanted as a present but getting jewellery was really his best option.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Come on you know what married life is like how often do you remember what your wife says?

Episode 7

Well that road trip was amusing and we didn't see how car got damaged

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Glad she won't be giving birth in a barn but it would made for an interesting episode don't you think ?

Episode 8

It was strange Reba guest star in this show since the actress also had another show with one lead actress (Mia). Ben trying to firt with the waitress free food didn't go to plan. The wedding planner stealing Mia wedding was funny

Episode 9

Well this wasn't typical thanksgiving episode but finding why Maddie and Ben are not married was intresting.

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Shame he didn't try getting another ring to make sure

Episode 10

Well everyone trying get out Christmas with their parent didn't go to plan

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

That was classic but Ben trying pick up Maddie was funny

Episode 12

Nice episode everyone misunderstanding each other was funny the cat situation was funny. It's interesting to see what women hear in conversation

Better with Valentine's Day

Well guys really out done themselves for Valentine's Day but Maddie wearing that lingerie and ben asking whether she washed it was rather amusing

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Did they need to blur out that cake i would like to see what cake looked like

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Well they didn't blur that out but i was impressed he could fit into her robe

35 12
Thread