Thread
Printable Version

Better With You Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

I know there are few mistakes but some are difficult to catch

Better with a Leather Jacket

Well thinking jacket was unlucky when it actually is lucky is rather amusing

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Maddie's driving licence photo was funny

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

i was surprised he didn't decided change it later ?

Better with a Shamrock

Well poor Ben having the baseball star buy his favourite bar but he got his shamrock  

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Mia and Maddie communicating in their own secret language was amusing and Nick Swisher buying the Shamrock bar was funny considering Ben accidentally dropped the blanket on him during a baseball game

Better Without a Couch

Well that was difficult situation with the Couch you just knew the plan would backfire somehow

Reply 47#47 bala's post

Mia and Casey room after they got rid of all the stuff from their ex's was amusing

Better Without a Job

Well the lie count was nice way start the episode but i think amusing if they kept the count going throughout the episodes. Maddie get fired was interesting a lot of people are losing their jobs in this economy but not realise she was beening interviewed by park bench lawyer was rather amusing anyone know you should research any company you interview for.

The racist kids book was amusing it's amazing how child understand and adult understand was different but nice of them to tell person who was buying the book the truth  instead selling it for $350.

The ending with quiz with parent deciding where get buried was funny if they dead why would noise bother them

Reply 49#49 bala's post

No filming south of the equator was amusing and Maddie thinking she was going to be made a partner at her law firm but was actually fired was interesting, the racist kids book was also interesting because how things have changed over the generation's

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

I still can't believe the parent didn't realise it was racist until their daughter read it as an adult .Surely when they read they pick up on that fact

Reply 51#51 bala's post

It's strange how things have changed over the years even things like nursery rhymes have been changed and do you remember the image that used to be on Robinson's jam

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

No but i have just goggle it-amazing what technology can do now.

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Political correctness has gone mad whether it's racist or sexist even silly things like a manhole cover is now wrong

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

I just think people have just become way too sensitive that's the problem we live society where you can sue people over silly things.

Here are example

1) In the first place among the most ridiculous accusations to the court process is a man from Michigan. Richard Overton sued Budweiser. He was disappointed that, after drinking the famous beer was not surrounded by women, as seen in the ad. Man sought damages worth 10,000 dollars.

In the ad, two beautiful women appear in front of two truck drivers as a reward because they drink beer. The man repeated the scenario at home and, surprise, the girl’s haven’t emerged. Upset, he sued Budweiser.

2)Another strange case is that of a judge who sued a laundry because they have lost his pants. The man asked for damages worth 65 million dollars. The judge states that the loss of pants caused him "mental suffering, discomfort and inside imbalance”.

3)A Spanish businessman wanted to sue the 17 years boy family that he has killed in a car accident. He was upset that the boy crashed the car. The boy was travel at night on bicycle without reflective vest.

1x18 Better with Lying

Mia should of done her homework when she came up with the story about how she and Casey met but finding out all their stories about how they met were lies was amusing

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

I loved how two men had share the bed in the basement while the girls were share the bed in comfort but hearing the parents were amusing.

1x19 Better with Dancing

Casey realizing that Mia has two left feet at their first wedding dance class so pretending he was worse was a nice but amusing gesture and Ben running into the legendary Larry King and getting advice from him was great

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

Yeah but two men dancing situation isn't funny anymore it been done on few other shows

Better with Crying

Well amusing episode with father giving touching speech and ben teasing him was so wrong because everyone else was crying.

Thread