Thread
Printable Version

Better With You Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Especially if it was born on Christmas day

Episode 8

It was strange Reba guest star in this show since the actress also had another show with one lead actress (Mia). Ben trying to firt with the waitress free food didn't go to plan. The wedding planner stealing Mia wedding was funny

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Lorraine Ashley stealing Mia wedding ideas was funny and i think the ladies can beat the guys at flirting

Episode 9

Well this wasn't typical thanksgiving episode but finding why Maddie and Ben are not married was intresting.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

That was a great proposal it's just a shame about Maddie being allergic to the ring and all the other signs

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Shame he didn't try getting another ring to make sure

Episode 10

Well everyone trying get out Christmas with their parent didn't go to plan

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Maddie being used to wrap her parents Christmas presents was funny and Mia trying to use the baby as an excuse not to spending the holiday together at their lake house would of been clever if they hadn't all meet at the airport

1x11 Better with Skinny Jeans

Mia accusing Ben of ripping her favorite pair of jeans instead of her pregnancy and Joel putting Vicky on the floor so he could have the couch was amusing

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

That was classic but Ben trying pick up Maddie was funny

Episode 12

Nice episode everyone misunderstanding each other was funny the cat situation was funny. It's interesting to see what women hear in conversation

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Losing the cat was priceless and telling them all they could be the baby's guardian was diplomatic

Better with Valentine's Day

Well guys really out done themselves for Valentine's Day but Maddie wearing that lingerie and ben asking whether she washed it was rather amusing

Reply 33#33 bala's post

That was an impressive Valentine's Day and topping that next year would be hard but emailing the dirty photo for the lookalike cake was funny

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Did they need to blur out that cake i would like to see what cake looked like

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I suppose it showed the same as when he was wearing his wife's robe

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Well they didn't blur that out but i was impressed he could fit into her robe

Reply 37#37 bala's post

I thought they did blur his wedding tackle out because he said it was airy

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

With amount TV show we watch it's something hard remember the little details

Reply 39#39 bala's post

I like to catch the mistakes