22 12
Thread
Printable Version

Undercovers Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i am really looking forward to this but with sneak peek i pity much know what's going happen in the first episode.

Good first episode but i don't know what CIA is hiding from them because they have no idea what going on. I thought some of it over the top seriously shoot missal at car was overkill

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

I would been more impressed if she could  of stop them using that car .

Episode 2

It's clear the guy was out of practice forgetting to switch on the tracker but micro-explosive was impressive and she got lucky with black wire

Reply 9#9 kwargalla's post

Yes i think first few episode are going to be like that it would strange if after 5 years they can actually do everything correctly-i think going phase where they rusty if this makes second season build story-lines.it's very predictable

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well someone has to do it

Devices

Another average episodes but his wife better at climbing a wall than him was amusing.

Reply 15#15 carlorica's post

Well we know what going happen if this show doesn't retain viewers

Jailbreak

The Irish accent really didn't suit characters

Not Without My Daughter

Another average episode

Xerces

Well i like the twist as who Xerces is but i thought it would been obvious if it was that guy.

Assassin

Well another average episode but what a great shot to save his wife just when you think he shot Peru president at the start

Reply 24#24 spratt89's post

not too disappointed about this

Episode 8

Ok this was a better episode much more action and some mystery

Reply 28#28 emc_23's post

long time no see mate

Reply 30#30 emc_23's post

it just shows you have a life

Reply 32#32 emc_23's post

Well at least you earning money

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

About time he pulled some weight in the show

Episode 9

When Leo wakes up in a hotel in Mexico with a dead woman next to him and no memory of what transpired, Steven, Samantha and Hoyt travel south of the border in hopes of putting the pieces together to prove Leo’s innocence but i like the fact there weren't Diamond

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes that was a smart way to get the code .

22 12
Thread