Thread
Printable Version

Mike & Molly Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

Yeah but molly walking in on them in hotel room was amusing

1x19 Peggy Shaves Her Legs

Mike's story about the school nurse was amusing and Peggy and Molly have lunch together was nice even thou it was only for dating advice but Mike and the guys waiting for her to get home was funny

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

Why would he want the nurse to touch them

1x20 Opening Day

Mike breaking tradition and invites Molly to join him and Carl at opening day for the Chicago Cubs but them keep changing seats was amusing especially Molly catching the stray ball

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

Yes this was an amusing episode learning why Mike had a eating problem was interesting.

Reply 65#65 bala's post

I didn't like that they invited molly.  I think couples should have seperate things.  Now Molly will think she needs to invite Mike to do things with her, when really she just wants the time to herself.  

Her being emotional at the game was rather annoying.  Get a grip.  Can't do that....LEAVE!   
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 66#66 arksongbird80's post

i have never been in relationship so i don't know but it's usually women who are insecure thinking if they don't keep an eye on their man they probably cheating on you. i agree couple should separate things but i thought that only applies to married couple and not people who in relationship.

Reply 67#67 bala's post

I've been in a few relationships and have found it I don't have an outlet and he doesn't have one then it's overload.  Everything becomes about "us" and there's no individuality.

BALA  we've got to get you a significant other. You've got some experiencing to do...    GOod times.

Samuel Gets Fired

Well you just knew he would somehow get his job back but mike telling molly she was trying to trap him was amusing

Reply 69#69 bala's post

I'm not surprised Mike spent the night on the couch / the dog house for what he said

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

Yeah he still has a lot learn about women

Cigar Talk

LOL  Vince was baring his soul and Mike is like I've got a secret shame too.  Vince says, "food".  LOL

Molly really took the negative and ran with it.  Hopefully the GED thing will work for V.    Good for him going back.

The double pot brownies.............HI-sterical!  

Reply 72#72 arksongbird80's post

Yes molly relaxing him that way for an exam isn't great i wonder if she done that with any of her kids

Reply 72#72 arksongbird80's post

The guys in the cafe gossiping as much as the ladies was amusing but the pot brownies to relax Vince worked a treat

Victoria's Birthday

It was nice to have a Victoria storyline and she was amazing

Reply 75#75 bala's post

Hey Bala, what does Stream not found mean??

Reply 76#76 arksongbird80's post

Try refreshing the page

Try both server as well i had problem EU server tonight so switch to US one

Reply 77#77 bala's post

For me it was the US one but I got the EU server to work.

LOVED The bean bag scene! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Reply 75#75 bala's post

Victoria joining the quire was amusing but i don't suppose it will last and some of Carl's comment were great

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

i love it when he walked out of the church after Victoria was freaky with one choir member

Thread