Thread
Printable Version

Mike & Molly Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread

Reply 40#40 Milks26's post

Yes that was amusing but the dog did have some trouble

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Hey, do you know if the actors (Mike & Molly) had to gain more weight for the show or are they wearing a little extra padding?

Because 'Molly' was not that big on 'Samantha Who' and 'Mike' was not that big on 'My name is Earl'

Reply 42#42 Milks26's post

Well i think they have Molly has i am not sure about Mike since i didn't watch My name is Earl

Reply 43#43 bala's post

Wow REALLY!  They had them "bulk" up for this show...I always knew Molly was a bit bigger when she was Sookie on Gilmore Girls.  I don't remember Mike on My name is earl, but he's a big guy.  Good descise if he's wearing extra!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Episode 13

Well Molly and Mike mum playing tug-of-war with Mike when he's unwell was amusing

I enjoyed Molly yelling about Mike's mom being crazy to put him in the car while he's sick and she does the same thing.    It was good.

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Poor Mike being dragged from one house to another but the dog coming out from under the bedding was funny

1x14 Molly Makes Soup

I think Carl was right about Mike relationship with Molly, she gives and he has to take whatever but at least he went to the game

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Well yeah but mike suggesting to proposal Molly mother was amusing

I just started watching this show. I really like it and it is nice to see somethinng other than skinny minni's be the stars.And it is nice to see them cast a fat girl with the fat guy.

1x15 Jim Won't Eat

Victoria getting the dog stoned so he would eat was amusing

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Well Mike's mother seem to be regular but getting dog stoned was funny

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

LOVED victoria in this episode.  Between the dog and and the serious convo, i was impressed.

JIM!!!!

Glad the mom didn't die.  That was funny....."what you're doing is a sin"!!!   Poor mortician.

First Valentine's Day

Well Mike getting a surprise meeting Molly ex but the fact he was gay was amusing

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Jealousy is a terrible thing and almost marrying a gay guy would be embarrassing but the frozen champagne was funny

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Who would do carriage ride in freezing weather?

1x17 Joyce & Vince and Peaches & Herb

Molly did the right thing in playing hard to get after Mike decides that the couch is his new best friend but what his mom sad was a great way to get him out

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Yeah the mother was a surprised she never like her but it nice help him show perspective of sitting in front of the TV. maybe that reason why i don't have a girlfriend

Mike's Feet

Carl and Mike fight causing problem with his relationship with Molly

[ Last edited by bala at 3-1-2011 16:49 ]

Reply 59#59 bala's post

They could of made that accident more realistic but don't they go on like an old married couple

Thread