52 123
Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

6:02 AM EST

Well i just knew something would happen to Peter and shame about other olivia not being able come to other side to warn them

Reply 103#103 sanggye's post

you can offer an opinion on what you liked about the episode ?

Yes i understand you would prefer watch all 3 episode than offer an opinion but good watch into 3 episode we can discuss each part in detail rather than bush it over ?.

Reply 105#105 sanggye's post

I wonder if Peter will ever find out that he's a father ?

Do you think his kid was what triggered the machine?

Reply 107#107 dognxtdoor's post

That one thing i don't get since the baby only has half the DNA of Peter the machine shouldn't actually work since designed Peter ? . I thought the machine only work for peter ?

The Last Sam Weiss

Well look like Peter is in the future or another dimension  

PS: this first episode i watched in flash player since upgrade

The Day We Died

This was a season finale so now Peter doesn't exist ?.

I really would like figure this out since peter to create bridge both universe and have both of them help each other out but how does that make Peter to disappear?.

Technically he  can survive in both universe but because he died in walter universe doesn't mean he never existed ?

Reply 116#116 sanggye's post

Could Peter have caused his own non-existence so that the universes could both live? If there were no Peter, then there would be no rifts created by Walter because he never would have crossed universes to save Peter. Could Peter have always been a hologram, like Walternate? . Who sent the pieces of the machine back in time? Could it have been Peter? Did Walter actually figure out how to do it? Or was it The Observers? Ahhhhh!

That should give you guys something to think about.

Reply 121#121 sanggye's post

He had to be born right ?

otherwise the situation wouldn't have existed?

Reply 123#123 sanggye's post

Cast Interview

FRINGE - Fans Ask Joshua Jackson

Fringe Season 3 Bloopers - Gag Reel

52 123
Thread