39 12
Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 63#63 bala's post

Well they aren't, and they would easily kill human as we saw in the episode with the bum and have seen in many other episodes.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 65#65 bala's post

Well the whole universe resides on who Peter ends up with, that is too much.  And who is Sam Weiss (Bowling Alley guy)
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 2-12-2011 13:19  
This is going to make Peter's choice very difficult if he find out he's now a father
Oh yea it is and was cool to see that Alternate Walter will hurt children.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-21-2011 09:03  
I would of thought with there vast experience that they would of been there first or at least at the same time which would of made it more interesting
I don't think the other side was affected much, as the rift was on Peter's side, just like all the rifts before where on the otherside, and Peter's side (easiest way I can put it to show the different sides) had nothing.  So it seems when they were finally able to talk caused both sides to start the rift.

Reply 79#79 bala's post

Well it is almost 30 years later, they had only met that 1 night, they were young and a lot has happened since then.  I have moved around a lot in my life, and there are people I knew and hung out with, even dated back in the 80's who I can picture in my head, but I can't recall their names.  And I was older than what Peter and Olivia are supposed to be in the 80's, so I know it is very possible to not remember people.

Reply 85#85 bala's post

I was thinking that it was here.  He had too much knowledge of her.  I was kind of hoping to see Nimoy though.

Reply 87#87 bala's post

Interesting, Bell's being pullout out by church bells.  And Anna Torv impersonation was excellent, she had Nimoy's common mannerism's down pretty good.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-21-2011 15:46  
Changing the caller ID to Henry Gray was a clever way to get her to answer her phone and Olivia played the part brilliantly but poor Peter having to control his urges until Olivia is back
Think it is more than urges, the woman he is in love with, her mind is possessed by another and he isn't 100% sure she isn't going to be harmed by it

Bloodline

The baby is brought to birth in moments instead of months and Walternate was behind it all.  And I am pretty sure they injected it with the compound that lets Olivia to travel between worlds

Reply 100#100 bala's post

I thought the animation was pretty well done and did kind of add to a tripping feeling.  Seems that Olivia has conquered all her fears, especially with the statement about the guy in the Zeppelin

Reply 102#102 bala's post

Well i hate cliffhangers, but from what i read this episode and the next two is continuous.  So not much to say except hurry up days.

Reply 104#104 bala's post

Ok then, the alternate Olivia trying to help was about what I expected, after falling in love with Peter and getting to know the others, she knows they are not trying to destroy anyone..  Peter being rejected probably has to do with the way the alternate machine was started, not by him, but by partial dna.  A decent episode, wonder where it is going to lead.

Reply 109#109 dognxtdoor's post

bala - I felt the same way, that since they were only working with incomplete DNA, Peter's should work better, but that would be too easy and wouldn't have given us him being knocked into a coma

Reply 112#112 bala's post

Yea it looks like his mind at least got sent into future Peter's mind, the dedication of ground zero was september 11 2021, so it is future, just which world

Reply 115#115 bala's post

This is Bull Crap, to say he never existed, which is what the watcher said, would mean none of this happened, and a wormhole would never had happened as this Peter dying is what had caused Walter to steal (or borrow)  the other Peter after his son died and much more.  Utter Crap.

Reply 117#117 angel-87's post

No one knows, he might be gone as he never existed, or they might image him again.  We have a while to wait

Reply 120#120 codebreaker's post

There is no going back in time to save peter, because there is no Peter.  And I am sure that Peter's guess that it was them (walter, Astrid and such who sent back the machine

Reply 122#122 bala's post

That is the original point  I was trying to make, but according to the watchers, Peter never existed

Reply 124#124 bala's post

Thanks bala,  yea might not be a Peter in season 4, even he said that, but I doubt it.  Wonder if there is still a baby?

39 12
Thread