Thread
Printable Version

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes that another one his performance is so unmemorable

Ua Nalohia (Lost, Hidden or Missing)

What a way to have your baby in the episode but his sister playing a joke on him was priceless

Akanahe (Reluctant Partner)

Well this was good episode who would of thought arrest a teenager for parking ticket violations would be so damn dangerous but i really hopes he joins them because without Danny,  Steve finally has some who can match him . Horse riding was highly amusing capture the suspects .

We finally have a new bad guy

Ho'onani Makuakane(Honor Thy Father)

Well Stevie stopping a elderly man to kill a vertern and him telling him his story made for a boring episode

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

I really liked this episode good episode to finish off this year but Steve unlocking the box grace found was rather amusing

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Who would thought it had a sad story behind it i was expecting it to happy ending

O kela me keia manawa (Now and Then)

Nice returning episode but guy turning out to be wanted by FBI was nice twist and Danno case was sad as kids really had no idea they shot that women by accident but consider the distant it was an accident . Kono back

Hana Lokomaika'i (The Favor)

Well the history of how Chin Ho Kelly father died and who was responsible was sad but it did look like he had no choice because it either he goes to jail or shoot him and he choose to protect himself .

[ Last edited by bala at 1-20-2014 08:04 ]

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Well that's one way to prove your innocence but daughter really annoy me if she said he didn't want to know him but than she comes to see him at the end leading him to get shot

Pale'la (Buried Secrets)

What an interesting surprise moving into a new house than finding a body in the wall .

Finding the second body in same house was a surprise at the end

Hoku Welowelo (Fire in the Sky)

Well a secret Chinese satellite was good storyline and Danny mother ridealong with Grover was interesting  

Ha lalo o ka ili (Beneath the Surface)

Wow that girl manipulating an ex convict into killing her dad so that she can inherit the life insurance was sick but than finding out her dad allowed the policy to lapse was priceless.

Ku I Ka Pili Koko (Blood Brothers)

Well that was one hell of trap   so glad he got him at the end

Pe'epe'e Kanaka (Those Among Us)

Well i can't believe those American kids were terrorist

Makani 'Olu a Holo Malie (Fair Winds and Following

Well this really was not typical episode with Caterine going save a family who saved her when she was  injuried and  Garrett going with her was nice but having to get Army to rescue him was lucky because it looked like they knew who he was and the way they got him back so quickly was unbelievable i was expecting several part storyline but what a cliffhanger with Catherine staying behind.

O ka Pili'Ohana ka 'Oi (Family Comes First)

What a way to bring back old enemies who would of thought he would kill the bad guy and rescue the daughter . I had feeling they were setting him up to join 5-0

A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai (Nowhere to Hide)

What unfortunate timing for the couple who were trying to have romantic run but using UAV to kill them was different.

4x02 Ka Makuakane (Family Man)

Kidnapping the wrong kid was understandable consider all girl were wearing same outfit but finding out the reason for it was sad losing a kid as result faulty child seat was awful

5x03 Kanalu Hope Loa (the Last Break)

Doing a chase on the waves was amusing but they could better job it was weak take down .

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yeah it did but i think Danny getting revenge will change him .

Thread