Thread
Printable Version

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Just watched all the episodes straight through. Loving Hawaii Five O. What are the ratings like on this? Any word on Season 2? I really hope 3rd time is a charm for Alex O'Loughlin and this doesn't fall foul to being cancelled like Moonlight and Three Rivers but clearly CBS believe in Alex or else they wouldn't keep creating shows around him!

Reply 77#77 spratt89's post

Thanks Adam. Glad to hear that!

I think the partnership between Steve and Danny is brilliant. I find myself laughing out loud at quite a few of their scenes together!!

Ho'ohuli Na'au

Another great episode from Hawaii Five O. I kinda felt sorry for the girl at the end but she was clearly so messed up with her mother's death and her father rejecting her again. I can't believe Chin is going to pretend that's the money. I hope the originally money was marked and they figure out he is lying to protect his Uncle!

Enjoyed this one. I was glad to see they did do as I suspected and had the serial numbers of the original money. I'm glad Chin won't take the fall now. The end scene was great with Danny and Steve hugging it out and then both of them grabbing their weapons so quickly. It went from fluffy and nice to macho in split seconds!!

What do you guys think of Jenna? I like her character. I think she's going to be Steve's sort of "love interest" now.

Reply 85#85 spratt89's post

Yep, it's been renewed. Delighted!

Wow, now that's a Finale!

Wow, what a shocker at the end. Ah, I'm a little disappointed if they are going to make her a bady!

Thread