Thread
Printable Version

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say it was good episode but Danno really had no choice but made a good decision

I Helu Pu (The Reckoning)

Well that was one hell of a way to get the guy but it going sad to see her leave 5-0 .

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Well it strange to see that she only came in second season and she's leaving almost hal way through either she didn't like the role or she got a better offer?

Lekio (Radio)

He really shouldn't of pressed the button that was labelled BOOM . I really hope that retired cop stays on the show he's a great actor

Ha 'alele' (Abandoned)

Seeing Dano being in charge of 5-0 was interesting

Pa Make Loa (Touch of Death) (1)

This episode continues NCIS : LA which airs tonight so i will be watching.

Ua Hopu (Caught)

Well he got him but getting back to » Hawaii was certainly a challenge

Ua Hala (Death in The Family)

I figured out the shooter was female before it was revealed and i am glad Max survived was worried that they would kill him off but great cliffhanger finding out who shelburn was

Hawaii Five-0 Season 3 Behind the Scenes (HD)

Hawaii Five-0 Season 3 Promo

Reply 4#4 arksongbird80's post

Yes it was great returning episode but one question when the Police station was burned down don't any evidence which undamaged get transported to another station including the drugs ?

Reply 6#6 arksongbird80's post

Well his escape was rather amazing for a tv show

That kind of stunt usually reserved for an action movie

Reply 8#8 spratt89's post

it's only the first episode i am sure it will pick up in future episodes

Lana I Ka Moana (Adrift)

What a way to ruin a fishing trip but it just show you that you can't get away with murder

Popilikia (Trouble)

I had a feeling there was a reason why his mother drop in so she could get the box but i can't believe how good she was at making him allow her to stay in the house. Now that she got box there's really no reason for her to stick around ?

Reply 17#17 arksongbird80's post

That who i thought broke in at the start but mother was a better surprise

I Ka Wa Mamua

Well this really didn't feel like 5-0 episode it felt more like criminal minds episode ?

Wahine 'inoloa (Evil Woman)

Well she really was rather evil great to see her guest star because she played that cool evil character quite well

Ha’aw Make Loa (Death Wish)

Well Max waiting in bank to ask the cashier out was sweet but having a bank robbery happend where she get shot was just bad timing but finding out person who tackled the robbers wanted to kill himself was sad.

Reply 23#23 arksongbird80's post

No they left that to our imagination but guessing he was bad husband and father before he got diagnosed

Thread