Thread
Printable Version

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 79#79 shinny's post

We must been watching episode at the same time i just finished watching it 5 minutes ago and i had feeling it was her something way she was acting told me it could been her but shame she didn't know about the trust but what is Chin thinking gambling his place make up for the money?.

Ua Hiki Mai Kapalena Pau (Until the End is Near)

A great episode Danny being exposed was interesting but finding out he was seeing his ex-wife was amusing but i didn't expect that guy walk in the head quarter asked them for their protection

Oia'i'o (Trust)

I would of been annoyed if it hadn't but great season finale with a great frame job Steve.

SEASON ONE CAST INTERVIEWS

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say the camera is a dirty trick by writer to write them out of a hole but his escape was rather impressive. . The writer really need better way to make him innocent

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-29-2011 17:42  
Jenn's mother did the right thing at the time of her birth but the way the grandfather treated her was terrible and i wonder how long the new recruit will last
Well i had a feeling when her introduction and other team mate was going to get sacked but than i thought about Rush and Michel where he got fired and was going to go undercover. The episode was interesting because it wasn't a kidnapping and the new girl really proved herself. . I agree Jenn mother really did the right thing but at least she got to see her daughter.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-6-2011 15:33  
Max's disguise was amusing but you can understand his reluctance to re-open it considering it was his bosses name on the toe tag and what a gun battle at the end
Well i thought that sky drive rescue was best part of the episode.

Quote:
what did that arrow in the red mean?
I think it measure speed of descent red mean that speed he was travelling it was dangerous

Makamae

Well this was ok episode not as action packed as pervious but i am glad he found out kono hacked into his account.

Ma'ema'e (Clean)

I knew she was undercover so glad i guessed that right

Ka Hakaka Maika'I (The Good Fight)

Well Kenzie guest star was rather anti-climatic it seems like a waste but i was wondering how he got roped into ulitmate fighting contest was amusing rather brave.

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

I completely forgot about heros connection  

Hawaii Five-0 1st Season Gag Reel

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

You just knew they would do that in one episode she is new

Ki?ilua (Deceiver)

This has got to be first episode that kept my interest and what a great rescue in south koera

Pahele (Trap)

Well that was one hell kidnap situation just to get the drugs but seriously it was risky move and he got caught out as the leader

PS: Are all his friends against first with women who get kidnap in another country and now his mentor hiding that person

Ka Ho'oponopono (The Fix)

Well look like they couldn't get that girl killer but that guy installed spyware on people computer through the school yearbook was rather smart. What IT tech said about the webcam was amusing.

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

It's a good thing that guy had webcam active to record the killer otherwise it would been a dead end.

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Well that why you make sure laptop is close before doing anything you would be embarrassing

Pu’olo (The Package)

Well so much for guy going celebrate 25th wedding anniversary you just knew as soon as he said it something bad was bound to happen to him.

Thread