Thread
Printable Version

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 57#57 bala's post

Using the hand grenade to open the door was priceless and Justin's father has to live with what he done, Susan played the lucky survivor brilliantly but being in on it was a surprise

Reply 60#60 bala's post

What a tragic was of three kids lives and all because they made an example of the wrong DUI driver and Steve sending the FBI on a wild goose chase for Danny's brother was nice

Reply 63#63 bala's post

It's a good job the kid went missing at the pool or his mother would of also been killed but how unfortunate for the sci-fi fan wearing a cape to get of on the wrong floor of his hotel and the CIA agent trying to fool McGarrett was risky, Kona and Danno's spoof text message would of been nice to of read

Reply 68#68 bala's post

It's strange how the rescue helicopter on route to Steve managed to pick up Chin up first and Kono finally learns the truth about the scandal that ended her cousin's career with the Honolulu Police which was interesting

Reply 70#70 bala's post

What a wast of time when he could of been dying, I'm sure they could of found him with just directions

Reply 73#73 bala's post

The son was evil having arranged all those killings and then trying to frame his father but at leased he should get the death penalty

Reply 79#79 shinny's post

The BBQ in the face was a great way to stop him from running and Kono trying to remember where she knew the science guy from was amusing but what a way to find out the father she killed had set up a trust fund for her

Reply 82#82 bala's post

I liked the way they was able to delay him at the cash machine and dying from his own chemical was the perfect justice

Reply 87#87 bala's post

That was an awesome frame up for Steve and the best finale so far

Hawaii Five-0 Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres September 19, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

2x01 Ha'i'ole (Unbreakable)

The camera in the governor's office was a stroke of luck and the twist at the end was a surprise

2x02 Ua Lawe Wale (Taken)

Jenn's mother did the right thing at the time of her birth but the way the grandfather treated her was terrible and i wonder how long the new recruit will last

2x03 Kame'e (The Hero)

Max's disguise was amusing but you can understand his reluctance to re-open it considering it was his bosses name on the toe tag and what a gun battle at the end

2x04 Mea Makamae (Treasure)

It's a good job Danno left the one coin for authentication not that Steve was impressed but the killer Jim with ring was was crazy and all because he thought he was lying about the bones of his grandfather

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I'm glad Steve had the last word about messing with his team and Kono was lucky to of only got shot in the arm

Reply 21#21 bala's post

McGarrett chasing the guy across the roof was impressive but forgetting about not getting into hand to hand combat was amusing and not much of an appearance from Kensi

2x07 Ka Iwi Kapu (Sacred Bones)

Trying to figure out what costume Lori was wearing before she changed was amusing and trust Danno to walk on to the traditional Hawaiian burial site without authority but doing the same as Debra in getting a good deal on renting the crime scene was more amusing considering what happened to the old lady

2x08 Lapa'au (Healing)

I found it amusing when Dr. Max said to Jeff Morrison, don't i know you considering their Heroes connection and Danno being a bit of a dog whisperer was great

2x09 Ike Maka (Identity)

Max only talking to Lori was amusing and the way they made it look like a carjacking when Lori was driving was clever but the look on their face when the car locked up and stopped was priceless, the way Jimmy died was not what i expected and Lori looked hot in her grease outfit

Reply 29#29 bala's post

That was a great rescue and killing Jenna was a surprise but Wo Fat escaping was predictable

Thread