Thread
Printable Version

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

"hero"

I am wondering what's going on with Kono.  I would like to believe that she's undercover, but her face at the end leads to a different analsis.  She's so conflicted but feels like there is no other way.  I hope she gets her act together soon.

The sky diving was great, but I would have liked to see more about the seals!!    hubba hubba
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 29#29 bala's post

"deciever"

I really enjoyed this episode.  Not happy that Jenna was killed but also not surprised.  It looks like the new girl has feelings for steve.  That would be great to watch develop.  WO FAT is super annoying!!  Dude needs to die or something.

Reply 48#48 bala's post

I'm totally disappointed to see Lori Go.  I thought her and Steve (whom I've decided I want to have his Babies! ) would get together... ALAS!

The embassy trick was great!  they always go tot he extreme.

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Radio

Scott Caan is pretty fabulous.  He' looked fairly old in this epi compared to his stint on Las Vegas.  Do you guys realize that he's "dannys" father in real life    Random fact.

Mother's Day

Great returning episode.  We know what Mom was busy doing.  Lo-Fat is somehow out...AGAIN and Kona is okay.  As for chen, that was a tough break. I might have pulled a wire and used electricity but that would be me.  A difibullator of sorts!     All that for Cocaine.  Lame.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

one would think but that would make for bad television.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Depends on if she needs something from the box on the island.  I guess we'll find out!   Kinda upsetting she didn't come home for her child.  And doesn't seem to show any interest in her daughter.

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Haha. Yeah I totally get that parallel

Reply 22#22 bala's post

The blatant product placement in this episode was a distraction.  I liked the idea for the Supermodel but then every scene showed VS somewhere in the shot and I was over it.  Plus the episode felt like it was pulled in two different directions.

Did we ever find out what should have been "forgiven and forgot"??

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Ahhh. That makes since.   The actual  story line is forgotten and half naked women are displayed.   SILLY ME!!

love the new icon/avatar

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I did rather think that was hilarious!!!!

Reply 41#41 bala's post

I enjoyed the scooter scene!  That was great.  She was going to get away at 29mph!! HAHAHA  The drink can was brilliant and Danny's nephew figuring it out was great.  I hope we see him again.  he was funny.

Reply 2#2 kellemanske's post

I agree.  Not a really great episode.  For one thing mcgarrett just made up his own rules and told the capt that was they way they did it in Hawaii.   Ego much.   It was lose and cowboy like.  

I did like kono and her lovey dovey moments.  That was nice.  I also enjoyed the way they introed chi mcbride.  No hand holding just to the point.

Finale

I find myself fast forwarding more than watching.  The only interesting part was Catherine coming back.     We should have a thread of shows you are dropping from your personal viewing list.  I have quite a few.

Reply 351#351 bala's post

Me too!!!!   American TV needs to take a note from British TV.  Shorter is better.  22 episodes is long for some of these shows....

Thread