138 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Ho'oilina (Legacy)

It was nice he able solve one of his father unresolved case and what an cliffhanger

Ho'oma'ike (Unmasked)

Jerry being let go was a surprise but getting him was nice

Ina Paha (If Perhaps) (100th Episode)

Nice 100th episode and it was alternative reality of events from first episode if Steve father didn't die

Ka Hana Malu (Inside Job)

Another ok episode i wish i could say more but the episode wasn't very memorable

5X09 Ke Koho Mamao Aku (Longshot)

I knew they would get into trouble cutting down that tree

5x10 W?wahi moe'uhane (Broken Dreams)

This was unique start to the episode with narrator made it look like murder mystery but they finally found the killer thanks to his help

5x11 Ua 'aihue (Stolen)

Get away with the stolen art at end was amusing but the fact she left one painter for the man who got injuried was nice.

5x12 Poina 'Ole (Not Forgotten)

I have to say kill a doctor after dropping his grandson off on bus was interesting task but finding out it was prevent her operating on a patient made thing slightly more interesting.

5x13 L? P??ino (Doomsday)

i have to say i had feeling something bad was going to happen when they were transfer that sick patient but trying to create a biological weapon was scary thought and poor guy getting tested with weapon   

E 'Imi Pono (Searching for the Truth)

holy crap kidnap innocent tourist in cab was evil meanwhile Danny dealing with his daughter boy text message was amusing but i am glad she was honest with him at the end

Nanahu" Embers

So much for Danny trying to vacation with his new girlfriend when her ex psycho boyfriend decides hunt her down leaving Danny stabbed but her running her ex over with danny's car was amusing

Kahania (Close Shave)

He can't even have a hair cut and shave in peace

5x21 Ua Helele'i Ka Hoku (Fallen Star)

With the amount of show i watch it's becoming challenging to remember which episodes i have commented on. Elvis murder relating previous episode was interesting as we found out what happened to diamonds that were stolen.

5x22 Ho’amoano (Chasing Yesterday)

I can't believe those 3 grown men decide to get rid of the body but catching them red handed was priceless

5x23 Mo’o’ Olelo Pu (Sharing Traditions)

Doing a solo tradition sail was very dangerous but seeing Kono life before 5-0 was interesting

Reply 350#350 arksongbird80's post

2015 has finally made me fed up of watching tv shows

Reply 352#352 arksongbird80's post

The problem is too much money in USA , UK shows are expensive compared US show hence the reason for shorter seasons.

Reply 354#354 kellemanske's post

Couldn't agree more I have stopped watching this.

138 1234567
Thread