Thread
Printable Version

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 79#79 shinny's post

The BBQ in the face was a great way to stop him from running and Kono trying to remember where she knew the science guy from was amusing but what a way to find out the father she killed had set up a trust fund for her

Ua Hiki Mai Kapalena Pau (Until the End is Near)

A great episode Danny being exposed was interesting but finding out he was seeing his ex-wife was amusing but i didn't expect that guy walk in the head quarter asked them for their protection

Enjoyed this one. I was glad to see they did do as I suspected and had the serial numbers of the original money. I'm glad Chin won't take the fall now. The end scene was great with Danny and Steve hugging it out and then both of them grabbing their weapons so quickly. It went from fluffy and nice to macho in split seconds!!

What do you guys think of Jenna? I like her character. I think she's going to be Steve's sort of "love interest" now.

Reply 82#82 bala's post

I liked the way they was able to delay him at the cash machine and dying from his own chemical was the perfect justice

According To The New York Times Hawaii Five-O Has Been Renewed

Love the show and hopefully it only gets better next season.

Reply 85#85 spratt89's post

Yep, it's been renewed. Delighted!

Oia'i'o (Trust)

I would of been annoyed if it hadn't but great season finale with a great frame job Steve.

Reply 87#87 bala's post

Yeah, surprised how it only took 1 episode to ruine it all, but next season the'll be starting over from scratch and the govener not understanding that you can't trust a bad guy with a gun got her killed.

Wow, now that's a Finale!

Reply 87#87 bala's post

That was an awesome frame up for Steve and the best finale so far

SEASON ONE CAST INTERVIEWS

Hawaii Five-0 Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres September 19, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

Episode 1: Pilot

This was a great episode to kick start Hawaii Five-O, the opening sequence to this episode with McGarrett's dad being killed and their being a massive shoot-out was amazing, the best thing about this episode for me was the interaction between Steve McGarrett & Danny Williams which I found extremely funny most of the time, I was impressed with how McGarrett got the information he wanted out of Sang Min, I liked the fight scene between McGarrett & Victor Hess but I wish it had gone on a bit longer, my favourite scene was near the end when McGarrett said to Danny that famous line from the original TV series  “Book Em Danno”.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 9-10-2011 19:23 ]

Episode 2: Ohana

This was a fantastic episode, I loved the comment Danny made to McGarrett at the start about wanting to dress like a normal cop, the scene when McGarrett hung a suspect over the edge of a hotel roof had me in stitches, I guessed that Natalie Reed/Nadia Lukovic was involved in Roland Lowrys kidnapping and her fight scene with Kono was awesome, the case ending sequence with McGarrett & Co taking down the bad guys while also saving Roland & Evan was brilliant, my favourite scene was at the end when McGarrett, Danny & Chin all gave Kono an individual Graduation Gift, I continue to enjoy the banter that goes on between McGarrett & Danny.

Episode 3: Malama Ka Aina

This was a great episode, I hope that Grace makes more appearances because the interaction she has with Danny is amazing, the tackle by McGarrett on a suspect in the Food Market was brutal, I was impressed with the technique McGarrett used on the pizza box to show the gun print, my favourite scene was McGarrett & Danny scaring Joey into talking by using Sharks, the scene of Danny telling his ex wife how much face time he actually has with Grace was touching, it was nice of McGarrett to help Danny out with his ex wife problem, It is a little out of order how Chin Ho is being treated by the police in my opinion.

Episode 4: Lanakila

This was a great episode, I liked the Walton Dawkins escaping prison sequence even if the way it happened was predictable, I really enjoyed the scene of McGarrett beating a prison inmate at a game of Basketball just to get some information on Walton, I wonder if there is anything McGarrett cant do because him being able to fly a helicopter was a surprise, my favourite scene was the ending with Steve & Mary visiting their fathers Grave, I found it funny how Danny blames McGarrett for his bad knee, I also liked the scenes of McGarrett interacting with his sister Mary Ann McGarrett, It might just be me but I absolutely love the Kamekona character.

Episode 5: Nalowale

This was a pretty good episode, I really like the Medical Examiner character Dr. Max Bergman because he just flat out makes me laugh, I loved the scene when McGarrett & Danny made Jordan drink the Martini he had just spiked, It was funny how McGarrett & Chin Ho left Kono holding the Chinese Madams dog, I thought the best thing about this episode was Danny going on about McGarrett occasionally having a smile on his face, It was nice to finally see McGarrett's personal life come into play in this episode, I look forward to seeing where the storyline about Mary taking pictures of what was inside her dad's tool box goes before the end of this season.

Episode 6: Ko'olauloa

This was an excellent episode, It was great to see a Kono centred episode so early on in the show, the scene when Danny & Kono had a heart to heart was a highlight moment of this episode for me, I liked the little back story we got on McGarrett about his Grandfather still being entombed on the Arizona from Pearl Harbor, I really liked the interaction Kono & Ben Bass had going throughout this episode, my favourite scene was when Kono round house kicked somebody off their Bike, I absolutely loved the scene when Danny agreed to let McGarrett keep saying “Book Em Danno”, I really liked the ending this episode had.

Well I have watched the first ep and love it. Don't want to give much away but the ending sure was a big twist.

Can't wait until others watch and let me know what they think

I agree about the ending, but I'm wondering how that's possible. You can't be in two places at once and I though we saw everyone in the office with Kono.
But you just knew that he would get cleared and that the other would get killed. Nice twist with the father as well, but the general has something to do with it. or at least knows something about it.

Thread