Thread
Printable Version

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Ua Hopu (Caught)

Well he got him but getting back to » Hawaii was certainly a challenge

Ua Hala (Death in The Family)

I figured out the shooter was female before it was revealed and i am glad Max survived was worried that they would kill him off but great cliffhanger finding out who shelburn was

Reply 64#64 bala's post

I knew who shelburn was before they showed it, but the cliffhanger was great and the shooter being female wasn't that surprising, I knew when she told McGarret where to go. But she had no conscience and I'm glad McGarret shot her. The dirty cop and his accomplice are going to make for a great season start next year.

2x21 Pa Make Loa (Touch of Death) (1)

I liked the way they got the driver to talk using vitamin B12 in his drip and the sniper shot on the bodyguard was impressive

2x22 Ua Hopu (Caught)

Firing a gun in a plane was stupid but killing the pilot by mistake has to be the worst shot ever

2x23 Ua Hala (Death in The Family)

What a place for the cop killer to go but that woman that McGarret was talking to was a little obvious and the way McGarret put his trust in the vest to take her down was impressive

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

"hero"

I am wondering what's going on with Kono.  I would like to believe that she's undercover, but her face at the end leads to a different analsis.  She's so conflicted but feels like there is no other way.  I hope she gets her act together soon.

The sky diving was great, but I would have liked to see more about the seals!!    hubba hubba
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 29#29 bala's post

"deciever"

I really enjoyed this episode.  Not happy that Jenna was killed but also not surprised.  It looks like the new girl has feelings for steve.  That would be great to watch develop.  WO FAT is super annoying!!  Dude needs to die or something.

Reply 48#48 bala's post

I'm totally disappointed to see Lori Go.  I thought her and Steve (whom I've decided I want to have his Babies! ) would get together... ALAS!

The embassy trick was great!  they always go tot he extreme.

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Radio

Scott Caan is pretty fabulous.  He' looked fairly old in this epi compared to his stint on Las Vegas.  Do you guys realize that he's "dannys" father in real life    Random fact.

Hawaii Five-0 Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres September 24, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Hawaii Five-0 Season 3 Behind the Scenes (HD)

Hawaii Five-0 Season 3 Promo

Mother's Day

Great returning episode.  We know what Mom was busy doing.  Lo-Fat is somehow out...AGAIN and Kona is okay.  As for chen, that was a tough break. I might have pulled a wire and used electricity but that would be me.  A difibullator of sorts!     All that for Cocaine.  Lame.

Reply 4#4 arksongbird80's post

Yes it was great returning episode but one question when the Police station was burned down don't any evidence which undamaged get transported to another station including the drugs ?

Reply 5#5 bala's post

one would think but that would make for bad television.

Reply 6#6 arksongbird80's post

Well his escape was rather amazing for a tv show

That kind of stunt usually reserved for an action movie

Well with everything being said its a shame it got only 8 million viewers and a 1.9/4 18-49 rating down from the 12 million and 3.4 last year and as of now its a bubble show.

Reply 8#8 spratt89's post

it's only the first episode i am sure it will pick up in future episodes

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I hope so but with Revolution doing so well its touch and go, It will being interesting to see how many people watched Hawaii Five-O on DVR when the +7 day ratings come out

Thread