Thread
Printable Version

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 42#42 bala's post

I just knew the guy reaching for the radio would get his partner killed because of it. Living with that guilt must be terrible. But finding out about what they stole was great and loved the setup at the airport.

Reply 42#42 bala's post

The kid was told not to go for the radio but getting the other guy killed as he was about to celebrate his 25th anniversary was sad and the thought of were Steve hid the wire was disturbing and the setup at the airport was great

2x15 Mai Ka Wa Kahiko (Out of the Past)

I liked the way Danno wiped the smile of Sal's face when he pushed him inti the pool but Grace was right to be suspicious even wearing a police uniform and the way he made it look like he shot him three times was impressive and he deserved the one in his leg

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say it was good episode but Danno really had no choice but made a good decision

Reply 46#46 bala's post

I hope Rachel and him appreciate the decision he made by shooting him in the shoulder

I Helu Pu (The Reckoning)

Well that was one hell of a way to get the guy but it going sad to see her leave 5-0 .

Reply 48#48 bala's post

I have a feeling she'll be back.

Reply 48#48 bala's post

How tragic that Vicky died getting revenge for Amanda's rape but what a way to get him out of the embassy and with him running from the car he was then off Soviet soil but Lori leaving was not what i expected

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Well it strange to see that she only came in second season and she's leaving almost hal way through either she didn't like the role or she got a better offer?

Reply 51#51 bala's post

or she'll be back.. Which I suspect.

2x17 Kupale (Defender)

You just knew his partner was involved but I'm glad his wife wasn't his partner as they suspected

Lekio (Radio)

He really shouldn't of pressed the button that was labelled BOOM . I really hope that retired cop stays on the show he's a great actor

Reply 54#54 bala's post

I loved that cop! At first I thought that he would be the killer who wanted to keep taps on the investigation, but I just loved how in the end he proposed to be the marriagecounselor to Danny and McGarrett.
And Danny's nickname was great. Especially with McGarrett's reaction.

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Steve allowing Tony to pull his gun on him after putting them down was stupid but Danny coming up behind him was amusing

Renewed For A 3rd Season

2x19 Kalele (Faith)

You just knew McGarrett's sister making a surprise visit wouldn't be plain sailing but getting arrested with $20 million worth of conflict diamonds a shock and finding out she was set up by a so called friend was interesting but her getting shot by the old guy was an interesting twist

Ha 'alele' (Abandoned)

Seeing Dano being in charge of 5-0 was interesting

Reply 59#59 bala's post

I loved the shrimp truck story.
But we haven't seen Kono much in this episode.

2x20 Ha 'alele' (Abandoned)

How tragic for the girl to run away from the one guy who could of saved her life but what Max revealed about his mother when he was a child was shocking information and I had a feeling they had the wrong guy at the church

Pa Make Loa (Touch of Death) (1)

This episode continues NCIS : LA which airs tonight so i will be watching.

Thread