Thread
Printable Version

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x01 A’Ohe Kahi e Pe’e Ai (Nowhere to Hide)

The young joggers being in the wrong place at the wrong time was tragic as it looked like he was going to propose when she was tiered enough not to run away but the victim having a video of their murder was surprising and turning the place into a ghost town made sense

5x02 Ka Makuakane (Family Man)

If the young girl being kidnapped during a school play wasn't bad enough and the fact nobody seen anything was unbelievable but as her father was a Navy Seal currently on a top-secret mission, Steve was right thinking they took the only child who parents couldn't afford a ransom but what happened to Jason's daughter was tragic

5x03 Kanalu Hope Loa (the Last Break)

The three female wearing bikini's would of been the least obvious to be thieves but holding up a tour bus at gunpoint was bold but Kono's surf board arrest was amusing and I am hopping Jerry's counterfeiting hunch is right

5x04 Ka Noe’au (The Painter)

Gordon / Joseph taking out all those security guards was impressive but being killed before getting arrested was an interesting twist and calling for an ambulance for Valentine was amusing as he was in a stolen ambulance but Valentine's protection program was a surprising twist, Danny getting the money he needs to save his brother's life had a surprising outcome

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yeah it did but i think Danny getting revenge will change him .

Ho'oilina (Legacy)

It was nice he able solve one of his father unresolved case and what an cliffhanger

5x05 Ho’ oilina (Legacy)

It's a good job Steve made a phone call after visiting his father's grave as he wouldn't of been able to sold the last unsolved case his father worked on and looks like Jerry's hunch was right

Ho'oma'ike (Unmasked)

Jerry being let go was a surprise but getting him was nice

Ina Paha (If Perhaps) (100th Episode)

Nice 100th episode and it was alternative reality of events from first episode if Steve father didn't die

Ka Hana Malu (Inside Job)

Another ok episode i wish i could say more but the episode wasn't very memorable

5X09 Ke Koho Mamao Aku (Longshot)

I knew they would get into trouble cutting down that tree

5x10 W?wahi moe'uhane (Broken Dreams)

This was unique start to the episode with narrator made it look like murder mystery but they finally found the killer thanks to his help

5x11 Ua 'aihue (Stolen)

Get away with the stolen art at end was amusing but the fact she left one painter for the man who got injuried was nice.

5x12 Poina 'Ole (Not Forgotten)

I have to say kill a doctor after dropping his grandson off on bus was interesting task but finding out it was prevent her operating on a patient made thing slightly more interesting.

5x13 L? P??ino (Doomsday)

i have to say i had feeling something bad was going to happen when they were transfer that sick patient but trying to create a biological weapon was scary thought and poor guy getting tested with weapon   

Thread