Thread
Printable Version

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Ku I Ka Pili Koko (Blood Brothers)

Well that was one hell of trap   so glad he got him at the end

Pe'epe'e Kanaka (Those Among Us)

Well i can't believe those American kids were terrorist

4x18 Ho'i Hou (Reunited)

The victim falling to her death during Chin’s high school reunion was sad but it was obviously foul play and landing on her own high-heel was unbelievable rotten luck, Kamekona using the helicopter to track the suspect was great

4x19 Ku I Ka Pili Koko (Blood Brothers)

McGarrett and Danny were very lucky to survive that explosion considering half the building came down on them

4x20 Pe’epe’e Kanaka (Those Among Us)

The girl from the beach being a terrorist was a surprise and what a waste of her life as she will spend the rest of it behind bars

Makani 'Olu a Holo Malie (Fair Winds and Following

Well this really was not typical episode with Caterine going save a family who saved her when she was  injuried and  Garrett going with her was nice but having to get Army to rescue him was lucky because it looked like they knew who he was and the way they got him back so quickly was unbelievable i was expecting several part storyline but what a cliffhanger with Catherine staying behind.

O ka Pili'Ohana ka 'Oi (Family Comes First)

What a way to bring back old enemies who would of thought he would kill the bad guy and rescue the daughter . I had feeling they were setting him up to join 5-0

4x21 Makani ‘Olu A Holo Malie (Fair Winds and Following Seas)

Catherine travelling to Afghanistan to stop the Taliban from harming the young boy whose family saved her seven years ago was nice and Steve going with her was understandable and the flashback of what Catherine did to get the boys ball back was nice but the rescue was impressive

4x22 O Ka Pilo ‘Ohana Ka ‘Oi (Family Comes First)

Grover's daughter being kidnapped by Ian to force him to help steal $100 million in order to get her back was incredible and Wo Fat being the one to rescue her was surprising, Lou joining the team was a nice ending

Hawaii Five-0 Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres September 26, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai (Nowhere to Hide)

What unfortunate timing for the couple who were trying to have romantic run but using UAV to kill them was different.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

interesting that they ended with 2 cliffhangers but I thought that didn't contribute to the episode; It looked like they just wanted to show us what would happen in the rest of the season without a connection to the rest of the episode. It felt a bit like a sneakpeak instead of the end of the episode.

4x02 Ka Makuakane (Family Man)

Kidnapping the wrong kid was understandable consider all girl were wearing same outfit but finding out the reason for it was sad losing a kid as result faulty child seat was awful

5x03 Kanalu Hope Loa (the Last Break)

Doing a chase on the waves was amusing but they could better job it was weak take down .

Thread