Thread
Printable Version

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Ho'onani Makuakane(Honor Thy Father)

Well Stevie stopping a elderly man to kill a vertern and him telling him his story made for a boring episode

4x10 Ho’onani Makuakane (Honor Thy Father)

It's sad to think the killer got away with murder for over 70 years because the victim was Japanese but it's a good job Steve stopped him from killing the wrong man and finding the stolen sword was nice

4x11 Pukana (Keepsake)

The dog spoiling their holiday was amusing but the fact the victim was shot after breaking into a safe would suggest he got what he deserved and the other crook breaking into the victims house while the police were there was priceless,the killer being a serial killer and took Chin hostage was a surprise, Danny and Grace finding the mysterious puzzle box was interesting

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

I really liked this episode good episode to finish off this year but Steve unlocking the box grace found was rather amusing

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Giving the box back with the pendant inside and knowing the story behind what happened brought a tear to my eye

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Who would thought it had a sad story behind it i was expecting it to happy ending

O kela me keia manawa (Now and Then)

Nice returning episode but guy turning out to be wanted by FBI was nice twist and Danno case was sad as kids really had no idea they shot that women by accident but consider the distant it was an accident . Kono back

4x12 O kela me keia manawa (Now and Then)

It was obvious the guys from the bar fight would come back and get revenge on the owner but I expected his body outside instead of one of them and the other one being in hospital was karma, Amber was lucky Danno changed his mind about going the other way and surviving the accidental shooting was incredible

Hana Lokomaika'i (The Favor)

Well the history of how Chin Ho Kelly father died and who was responsible was sad but it did look like he had no choice because it either he goes to jail or shoot him and he choose to protect himself .

[ Last edited by bala at 1-20-2014 08:04 ]

4x13 Hana Lokomaika’i (The Favor)

I thought with Internal Affairs questioning Chin about his father’s murder 15 years earlier that he killed the suspect but the fact he caught him after a street shooting and only shot to wound him was frustrating and the killer probably lied about the money trying to save his own ass

4x14 Na Hala a ka makua (Sins of the Father)

McGarrett and Danny being kidnapped by the escaped convict was surprising but getting Grace on the phone as leverage was crafty and what a shame he died just as he was found innocent

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Well that's one way to prove your innocence but daughter really annoy me if she said he didn't want to know him but than she comes to see him at the end leading him to get shot

Pale'la (Buried Secrets)

What an interesting surprise moving into a new house than finding a body in the wall .

Finding the second body in same house was a surprise at the end

4x15 Pale ‘la (Buried Secrets)

As soon as Danny's mother arrived without his father it was obvious they had split up and the body being in the wall for over six months without smelling was incredible and it was nice to find out a little more about Lou's past

Hoku Welowelo (Fire in the Sky)

Well a secret Chinese satellite was good storyline and Danny mother ridealong with Grover was interesting  

Ha lalo o ka ili (Beneath the Surface)

Wow that girl manipulating an ex convict into killing her dad so that she can inherit the life insurance was sick but than finding out her dad allowed the policy to lapse was priceless.

4x16 Hoku Welowelo (Fire in the Sky)

Grover taking Danny’s mother Clara on a ride-along behind his back was amusing and Jerry knowing about the downed top-secret Chinese satellite was interesting but taking down the Chinese woman was impressive

4x17 Ha lalo o ka ili (Beneath the Surface)

The bad boy mechanic outsmarting Steve by setting off their air bags was impressive but his girlfriend getting him to kill her father for the insurance money was evil and the fact she faked her abusive injuries that got him killed was unbelievable

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-7-2014 09:36 ]

Thread