Thread
Printable Version

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 5#5 kellemanske's post

Well i think they trying make this show more action packed and i assume rest of season is going less damaging but because opening episode of season they did that.

4x01 Aloha ke kahi I ke kahi (We Need Each Other)

The gunman storming Five-0 headquarter just to kill the prisoner before surrendering didn't make sense until we found out Catherine was taken hostage but at leased none of them got away

4x02 A'ale Ma'a Wau (Fish Out of Water)

Well Texas ranger coming to Hawaii to look for his daugher certainly made 5-0 very busy but what an interesting interrogation technique spreading peanut butter on the suspects   .

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Poor Grace getting conflicting baseball advice from her dad and Steve and Ray using peanut-butter to draw out the rats was kind of funny but I would of liked to see if it actually worked

Ka 'oia'i'o ma loko

Well it was rather sad that baby will grow up without it's parent but it rather stupid to shoot them consider they couldn't find what they were looking for surely better thing would been to question them before they shot him?. The Teasure map case certainly turned into a ok episode.

4x03 Ka 'oia'i'o ma loko (The Truth Within)

$15,000 for his security code was sick as it cost his brother and sister-in-law their lives and killing them before finding what they were looking for was stupid but Jerry figuring out about the hidden rings was impressive

Kupu'eu

Well runaway bride was a con-artist but it did look like she loved him

4x04 A ia la aku (From This Day Forward)

Discovering the victim was a con artist and his sister/accomplice was the runaway bride was an interesting twist but you can understand considering her past why the boyfriend didn't trust her at first, Danny and Gabby breaking up was sad but doing it for Grace was nice

4x05 Kupu’eu (Fallen Hero)

Catherine’s surveillance job looked harmless but turning into a gunfight was a shock and Billy dying after only a few episodes was unbelievable, considering they did such a good job in cleaning the crime scene only to talk because of a tyre tread match was a surprise

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

That actor really has no luck keeping an acting job

Reply 15#15 bala's post

I only ever remember him in Knight Rider which isn't a lot to go on

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Switched at birth comes to mind

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Surely a couple of episodes is a guest appearance just like he played a paramedic in Grey's Anatomy

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes that another one his performance is so unmemorable

4x06 Kupouli ‘la (Broken)

The cop didn't have much choice but to shoot the zombie-looking man and Max getting infected after doing CPR on the guy was a surprise, as Danno has no toilet paper I wonder if he will reuse the toilet paper Grace used as a prank

Ua Nalohia (Lost, Hidden or Missing)

What a way to have your baby in the episode but his sister playing a joke on him was priceless

4x07 Ua Nalohia (In Deep)

Mary's practical joke on Steve was amusing but being lumbered with the baby was priceless and it's a good job Catherine can handle herself but that was one hell of a fight in the toilet and about time she joined the team properly

Akanahe (Reluctant Partner)

Well this was good episode who would of thought arrest a teenager for parking ticket violations would be so damn dangerous but i really hopes he joins them because without Danny,  Steve finally has some who can match him . Horse riding was highly amusing capture the suspects .

We finally have a new bad guy

4x08 Akanahe (Reluctant Partner)

Who would of thought McGarrett and Grover having to work together would be so dangerous especially as it was only supposed to be for unpaid parking tickets and cutting your foot off to avoid being tracked was over the top

4x09 Ha’uoli La Ho’omoaika’i (Happy Thanksgiving)

McGarrett's Aunt Deb getting arrested trying to buy weed was a surprise but finding out she has an inoperable brain tumour was sad and after the death of the secret service agent you can understand why they thought the president was the target

Thread