Thread
Printable Version

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x18 Na Ki'i (Dolls)

The victim falling onto the Dog the Bounty Hunter’s SUV was unfortunate and sending Catherine in undercover to the local roller derby was amusing as she don't roller-skate but that was a close call after the killer thought he saw the skater at his computer

3x19 Hoa Pili (Close Friend)

It's a good job it was a flight simulator but Kamekona would be distracted by Catherine in a bikini and I can't believe the guy said "it's not what it looks like" after being caught in bed with the guys wife but dropping the container was a surprise

Renewed For A 4th Season

Olelo Pa'a (The Promise)

What a great episode really unexpected but wonderful action packed episode with a heart rending promise he made to his friend .

3x20 Olelo Pa'a (The Promise)

No wonder they sent the wrong body after discovering what really happened to Steve's friend's body after he sacrificed himself to save him

Imi Loko Ka 'Uhane

What an interesting way to tell the story through a talk show host . She really had no idea what she was getting herself into

3x21 Imi Loko Ka 'Uhane (Seek Within One's Soul)

I'm surprised Steve allowed Savannah the talk show host and her crew to follow them but was an interesting way to show the episode

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

It was something different and it was funny this way. I loved it.

3x22 Ho'opio (To Take Captive)

What a tragedy for both the young girl after finding the body of the one kidnapped 10 years earlier and knowing the second girl was her replacement but finding out it was just for child benefit was diabolical and allowing Danno loss on him was great

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

This was disturbing episode but keno storyline might be season finale episode. This take child benefit fraud to another level. I am glad i was wrong at starting thinking it was something sexual.

3x23 He Welo 'oihana (Family Business)

Steve finding out his mother is running a covert op to retrieve an incriminating microfiche was interesting but the magic trick was amusing and how inconvenient that they were planning to build on his private burial ground but Kono going solo could of been fatal

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

This episode was really all over the place with each character doing their own thing. I like it but they really covered a lot which was great . I love how they keep surprising us with unique episode. This was 3 episode packed into one.

3x24 Aloha. Malama Pono (Farewell and Take Care)

Kono being on the run from the police for the murder she did not commit was a great start and in a round about way it was probably better that Adam was responsible for his brothers death as he can't blame anybody else but the lab guy getting stabbed was terrible and interesting cliffhanger

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

Yes and Adam was in difficult situation but i am glad Kono went with him because after all he has done she owe him. It was a great cliffhanger but i feeling the mother is going do another disappearing act again.

Reply 66#66 bala's post

I actually saw the last minute of the episode before I saw the rest, so I thought it was his moms crew breaking in to kill Wo Fat, cause she might listen to Steve. I can't really think of another reason to want Steve there. It's not like he's armed and has a chance against the guys breaking in.
But then after watching the episode, I realize that that is gonna be difficult as she is supposed to be on the boat.
So I'm really looking forward to see what's gonna happen next time.
I'm happy Kono joint him and I love Chin's reaction.
Overall I think this was one of the best season finals I've seen so far.

Hawaii Five-0 Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres September 27, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

I wasn't a complete fan of the episode, though I couldn't tell you why exactly.
It was fast-paced with lots happening. The new boss seems to be a bit alternative too. I like who they chose for that.
Adam and Kono on the ship was a nice side story to bring a bit of rest in the episode. Looks like they are going to be in a though spot next episode.
Shooting through the prisoner was controversial, but effective. Giving themselves up was a surprise, but what a complicated scam and in the end all for nothing.
Loved the beer line, but kind of strange to see them just walking away from all that damage. Curious what the boss will say about that.

Reply 2#2 kellemanske's post

I agree.  Not a really great episode.  For one thing mcgarrett just made up his own rules and told the capt that was they way they did it in Hawaii.   Ego much.   It was lose and cowboy like.  

I did like kono and her lovey dovey moments.  That was nice.  I also enjoyed the way they introed chi mcbride.  No hand holding just to the point.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 3#3 arksongbird80's post

Well i enjoyed even through i was rather distracted throughout the episode but i caught most important parts .

To be honest 5-0 have kind of always done it there way and after 4 years and no supervision what did you lot think 5-0 to turn into but this.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Yes, they always make there own rules and stuff, but they never left this much damage when they went rogue before.
They did almost screw up this time and that's new too.

Thread