Thread
Printable Version

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x09 Ha'aw Make Loa (Death Wish)

Danny showing the models photos of Grace was amusing and what happened to Sabrina after Max got her number was sad but how the robbers hid their faces from the cameras was impressive, handcuffing the naked guy was funny

3x10 Huaka'i kula (Field Trip)

It's a good job the guys went on the girls camping trip with Grace but of all people to take as hostage McGarrett and the little girl, Lucy was a bad idea but the girls rebuilding the broken cell phones was impressive and what did Michael use Kono's gun for

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Yes you just know something was bound to go wrong but i did like banter between Scout leader and Danny .

Who wants to learn how to take bullet out a person arm ?

Reply 35#35 bala's post

The scout leader was good

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

It's been a while since i seen her on tv show

[ Last edited by bala at 12-12-2012 15:52 ]

3x11 Kahu (Guardian)

Trying to car-jack McGarrett has to be the dumbest thing he could of done but telling him to wait was priceless and as soon as Catherine went to get a drink but left her bag it was obvious the kid was going to do a runner but the was she took out the gunman was impressive

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Well how was he suppose to know he was a cop?

3x12 Kapu (Forbidden)

Kono being lumbered with babysitting that jerk was amusing but sad that his family had moved on and Rebecca trying to escape on a scooter was crazy but the answers on a drinks can was a clever idea, being able to choose between three possible endings was a novel idea

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was nice 3 separate ending but it's clear they voted for the obvious one which was the boss.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

I found somewhere one of the alternative ends and allthough I was expecting it, I was a bit disappointed when I saw that all that was different was the name and the character that was changed. The entire ending scenes where the same.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

I enjoyed the scooter scene!  That was great.  She was going to get away at 29mph!! HAHAHA  The drink can was brilliant and Danny's nephew figuring it out was great.  I hope we see him again.  he was funny.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

3x13 Olelo Ho'Opa'I Make (Death Sentence)

I cant believe Chin was kidnapped in the middle of the night and dropped of at Halawa Prison but stabbing him while he was being restraint was cowardly and nice rescue considering there was only three of them

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yes that was one hell of some payback and it nice actually watch original storyline on a cop show . I loved how the another guy escaped

Hana i wa 'ia (Scandal)

Wasn't expecting to watch a second episode this week but it was a nice surprise and a great action packed episode

Reply 46#46 bala's post

This was a fun episode to watch. I  loved the ending. and the phone call during the trial was typical McGarret.
How hard must that descision have been for McGarret. I hope they'll finish the storyline with Wo Fat in a good way. It's kind of at it's end, but I hope they make something good out of it.

3x14 Hana i wa 'ia (Scandal)

The Governor's behaviour was bizarre considering he was the one who asked Steve to help with the murder of the prostitute and Wo Fat having more lives than a cat is getting tiresome

3x15 Hookman

The mysterious man targeting select police officers was disturbing but having no hands did make him an impressive shot and Kono taking him out after Steve drawn his fire was great

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Kono taking the shot was great but she's least experience cop she suppose to be that good of a shot ?. Sometimes they forget we know Kono got recruited 5-0 task force as rookie since she had just finish police training in first season. I know she's now been a cop for 3 years but she still new to this.

3x16 Kekoa (The Warrior)

Steve hiring a private investigator to follow his mother was interesting but almost getting caught in the supermarket was amusing and taking her out to diner is a good way to know were she is, Summer Glau taking out Kat one handed was great and  Steve shooting him in the knee was priceless

3x17 Pa'ani (The Game)

What a shame the guys missed the All-Pro football because of the case but Catherine organising time on the pitch was nice

Thread