Thread
Printable Version

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I liked the episode, but it had a nice twist at the end and it was sad that she had to leave so soon.
Trying to rescue them both was nice, too bad he was too late for his wife.
The navy girl is back and she met his mother, I like that
But she's a handfull and I am already looking forward to her return.

Lana I Ka Moana (Adrift)

What a way to ruin a fishing trip but it just show you that you can't get away with murder

3x01 La O Na Makuahine (Mother's Day)

As soon as Steve said Wo Fat was being transferred you knew he was going to escape but the the helicopter lifting the armoured van was impressive and Chin killing Delano was great but how many times can Wo Fat get away

3x02 Kanalua (Doubt)

No wonder they escaped in the taxi after the art heist with what they found under the hood and the way they lost the police behind the bus was impressive, they should of realised August would do something when he said he couldn't go back to prison

3x03 Lana I Ka Moana (Adrift)

Danny blaming McGarrett was amusing at first but did get annoying towards the end and who would of thought the unemployed security guard could take out all the guys

Popilikia (Trouble)

I had a feeling there was a reason why his mother drop in so she could get the box but i can't believe how good she was at making him allow her to stay in the house. Now that she got box there's really no reason for her to stick around ?

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Depends on if she needs something from the box on the island.  I guess we'll find out!   Kinda upsetting she didn't come home for her child.  And doesn't seem to show any interest in her daughter.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 17#17 arksongbird80's post

That who i thought broke in at the start but mother was a better surprise

I Ka Wa Mamua

Well this really didn't feel like 5-0 episode it felt more like criminal minds episode ?

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Haha. Yeah I totally get that parallel
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Wahine 'inoloa (Evil Woman)

Well she really was rather evil great to see her guest star because she played that cool evil character quite well

Episode 7: Ho'apono

This is my favourite episode of season 1 so far, I don't know why but I laughed a little when seeing that overweight cop run at the start of this episode, I kind of saw the whole McGarrett going swimming to gain access to the ship coming from a mile away but the question Danny tried asking without making sense was quite funny, I thought the best scenes were of Kono interacting with Lily, I guessed Lilly would end up being  kidnapped and then rescued, my favourite scene was of Lily being reunited with her father Graham, I have to admit I did like the story that came out of this episode with Ed McKay knowing McGarrett's grandfather.

Episode 8: Mana'o

I thought this episode was slightly better than the last one, I liked the start of this episode with Danny having a father-daughter moment with Grace, It was great seeing Danny go all out to prove his ex parter Meka wasn't a dirty cop, I loved the scene when Danny & McGarrett went for a little high speed ride with Bastille tied to the bonnet of the car, the scene when Danny attacked Kaleo for killing Meka in HPD Headquarters with the other Detectives just watching was awesome but my favourite scene was the Funeral/Wake for Meka at the very end.

Episode 9: Po'ipu

This was a good episode, I loved the way Danny reacted to meeting Nick for the first time, I didn't like the scene when Kono found the body in the freezer because her reaction was that of somebody who had never found a body before, the scene when Danny again tried to learn something about what McGarrett did in the Navy Seals was funny to watch, I liked the first shoot-out scene we got between Nick's Team & Five-O but my favourite scene was the fight between McGarrett & Nick, I have one last thing to say and that is the banter between Danny & McGarrett was brilliant in this episode.

Episode 10: Heihei

This episode was a vast improvement over the last one, I would love to see more of Kamekona because his character always makes me laugh, I guessed that somebody would try to finish off the surviving security guard but the way the mystery man got away in the Elevator was cool, the scene of McGarrett & Danny making some guy talk by putting more weights on his bar was a little funny, my favourite scenes without any doubt were that of Danny & Rachel interacting but my favourite one was after Rachel crashed her car to help Danny out of a tight situation, I would say the only bad thing was the take down of the robbers mainly because I found it boring.

Episode 11: Palekaiko

This was a really good episode to watch, I like how we keep getting small bits of information about McGarrett's tool box mystery almost every episode, the scene when McGarrett kicked in a motel door was funny because of how Danny's reacted but the scene that was even funnier was the back & forth banter between Danny & McGarrett after McGarrett turned the car radio on, my favourite scene was the somewhat exciting car chase which led to the serial killer jumping off a cliff, I may of mentioned it before but I would love to see Max become a more central character.

Episode 12: Hana 'a'a Makehewa

This was a fantastic episode, I like how we started with Chin Ho having a bomb around his neck before going back in time, the scene when McGarrett learned Victor Hesse was still alive was brilliant because McGarrett showed some real emotion with his facial expression, I loved the car chase scene of McGarrett & Danny chasing after Victor & Sang Min because it led us back to the beginning with Chin Ho having a bomb around his neck, my favourite scene was of McGarrett & Victor fighting which I wish had gone on for longer, I thought the ending to this episode with Wo Fat visiting Victor in prison was perfect for so many reasons.

Episode 13: Ke Kinohi

This was another fantastic episode, It was funny how Danny still found a way to take a dig at McGarrett after he got attacked, I loved the scene when McGarrett landed a helicopter in front of the bad guys car to save Mary, It was funny how Danny forced open the bad guys mouth to see if he had a missing tooth mainly because of what Danny said just before, I didn't like the beach shoot-out that much but it did lead to Hiro Noshimuri being arrested, I cant wait for us to get a Mary episode which doesn't end up with her being in danger and I also cant wait for Wo Fat & McGarrett to have their first real confrontation.

Episode 14: He Kane Hewa'ole

This was a really good episode, I liked the opening car chase scene that led to a human head being found but I did get some laughter out of Danny making fun of McGarrett for getting the wrong car part because he ordered online, the scene of Mr. Chi learning his son had died was a little heartbreaking, It was about time we got to meet Chin Ho's ex wife Malia Waincroft, I actually expected the money drop to go wrong as it always happens that way, I can be honest when I say I wasn't expecting Nicole Duncan the missing girl to be behind everything, my favourite scene was when Mr Chi gave McGarrett the correct car part.

Episode 15: Kai e'e

This was a great episode, I loved how this episode started with Kono teaching Danny how to surf just before the Tsunami warning went off, I also liked the quick scene involving McGarrett & Catherine Rollins, the scene when Deputy Director Tunney at the Tsunami Centre gave Danny the basic rules of how they get the Tsunami signal was hilarious, my favourite scene was of McGarrett & Danny persuading Tanya into talking and then helping them, I absolutely loved the ending with Five-O thinking they were in trouble about the missing $10 Million only to find out none of the money is missing, I was hoping we would of got more scenes of Kamekona babysitting Grace.

Thread