Thread
Printable Version

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hawaii Five-O (2010) Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

HAWAII FIVE-0 is a contemporary take on the classic series about a new elite federalized task force whose mission is to wipe out the crime that washes up on the Islands' sun-drenched beaches. Detective Steve McGarrett, a decorated Naval officer-turned-cop, returns to Oahu to investigate his father's murder and stays after Hawaii's Governor persuades him to head up the new team: his rules, her backing, no red tape and full blanket authority to hunt down the biggest "game" in town.

Joining McGarrett is Detective Danny "Danno" Williams, a newly relocated ex-New Jersey cop - a working man in paradise who prefers skyscrapers to the coastline - but whose committed to keeping the Islands safe for his 8-year-old daughter.

Chin Ho Kelly, an ex-Honolulu Police Detective, and former protégé of McGarrett's father, wrongly accused of corruption and relegated to a federal security patrol.

Chin's cousin, Kono, is a beautiful and fearless native, fresh out of the academy and eager to establish herself among the department's elite.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/hawaii_five_0/

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 16:14 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

me and you got a lot posting to next week can you believe we will extra 15 new shows to watch on top all returning show.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Really plus what ever VIP add but I'm now down to my last six from this week

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well we know what next 5 show are it's the week after that will be the surprise

Check my blog for new shows coming i just updated

I am not watching  Boardwalk Empire

1x01 Pilot

Good opening episode when Steve McGarret returns to Hawaii to investigate his father's murder but what a way to get control of the crime scene by taking the job to head up the elite police task force and it's nice that they are still using the original catch phrase

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well this is first time i am watching this as i wasn't born when original aired but a very good opening episode but i liked how we found out that this taskforce got started but i bet that governor had no idea what she got herself in for because judging from the first episode these guys really don't have a rulebook but the corrupt police department will be an interesting future story-line.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I'm also looking forward to find out what else can be revealed about his father last words and clues he left for Steve

Ohana

The second episode was as good as the pilot i mean i really enjoy kidnapping and how it all played out but they really need a computer guy on the team.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Good episode with the bad guys putting the undercover girlfriend in place made for a great cover but taking their guns out in the lift with the family in and not letting them out untill they reached their floor was over the top

Malama Ka Aina

Well another good episode but it's getting a bit predictable

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Have you notice that they use the line Book 'em Danno in every episode and finding out what Five-0 stands for in Steve's family was nice

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

yes i did notice but i something think this show slightly over the top

1x04 Lanakila (Victory)

Those criminal that appear on TV game shows should know better especially if they owe money to someone and McGarrett's sister, Mary Ann, arrives from the mainland

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yes they should of but it wouldn't made for a good episode

ey bala any idea on when this show will be added on viptv?

Reply 15#15 rickman's post

No idea mate i don't have any insider information on when show get added but as soon as it does i will post on this topic.

thanks bala...

Nalowale

Well kidnapping thing was resolved but still one of them is dead is a shame.

wish it can be added in viptv soon coz i'm a huge fan of the original

Reply 19#19 rickman's post

Well this is the problem, there is no timetable when new shows get added but i hoping this will be added along 8 other show still needed to be added. Who know maybe it get added next month

Thread