Thread
Printable Version

HELP

Actually, for the first time ever with this site, I am also having issues. The sound is looping out of sync with the picture and the picture will get so far into the episode and just stop loading at either 49% or 99%. I am writing this whilst sat waiting for The Vampire Diaries to continue loading

I have tried all suggestions on other threads; changing realplayer settings, playing in pop out player, clearing cache, clean reinstalled both Firefox and Realplayer etc.

The problems also seemed to begin when I upgraded to the latest version of Firefox/Realplayer and from research it also appears there are some compatibility issues with RP and the latest version of Flash. I have also tried reinstalling previous versions of the software only to be barraged with "You must update or else" statements. Although I don't believe the issues are directly related to this site, the point of contention is that we are limited to using certin saoftware to be able to view it. (I have tried using the alternatives and couldn't get them to work).

If anyone has any new suggestions I would be very grateful to hear them..
Fyeri x

Thread