54 123
Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Season 8-13 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I wonder who Eli found. There isn't a single clue to who that might be.
If someone had hurt Vance's family there would have been, but that's not the case, especially now Paloma is death.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I knew Gibbs was gonna be on the cover from the beginning but Fornell cooking dinner after the fiasco with the take out was great and that song he was whistling was from the commercial of Miracolli (I think, or something like it)

9x05

Nice episode with the domestic terrorisme and Tony's voice during the interrogation was funny I wonder what the actor had to do to speak with such a voice.

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Tony was right though, Ziva has changed a bit since she joined NCIS, not always in a bad way, but still... I loved to see the bit more reckless Ziva, that has had the great mossad training and all. Lately she was always just the probie

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Great episode, great ending and every good part of every character in it! I love the new Ziva and how she and Ziva interacted!
Can't wait till the next part.

I absolutely loved Tony in the new episode, especially since the others couldn't get him to slip up and then the joke in the end was great!

I think it was good that in the writers of this epi didn't make it a gay relationship between the boy and the recruter, because I was a bit scared that they might.
And I think it showed very well that you can't draw conclusions too fast and do things you might regret later
So I enjoyed watching this episode

Reply 80#80 arksongbird80's post

well, it was really all about kate, but maybe the other things will come later...

Reply 84#84 babysexylexy's post

yes me too, I thought it was funny when the girl said to McGee that she would only trust her computer to someone who knew something about it

Reply 86#86 babysexylexy's post

I think he wasn't that harsh.
He gave them 48 hours to find the girl instead of firing them on the spot.
+ The beginning of the episode showed that someone didn't trust NCIS/Vance because they didn't get to do the murdercase/protection of important people
so that means that Vance didn't have a choice, he couldn't affort to keep them after a screw up if they didn't fix it.
It's kind of like in NCIS LA. Hetty said that she might not be able to protect them because of the nature of the case. I think it's the same here. NCIS had already gotten the easy job and even that one they screw up... you have to know that that's what the others are thinking.

New episode:
I loved the scene with Tony and Ziva in the showerroom and Tony's reply's.
I liked the scene with McGee and the publisher too, but Gibbs coming in and saying McGee is a writer really made it.
I also really didn't see the twist in the end coming.
For anyone that hasn't watched it yet, STOP READING

Did any of you know that Fornell has a Daughter? Cause I really didn't see it coming that it was her wedding.

really? I completely forgot about that.
How do you watch so many shows without forgetting?

I loved the ending, but I saw it coming when he got the drink.
Ziva being mad because CIRay didn't tell her everything was predictable, but that's the problem with CIA, she should have known that and Ray didn't pick a very good moment to tell her he cared. Tony sticking up for Ray was surprising, but his face when Ray said Ziva saw him as a brother was priceless and Tony and Berret are great together. Curious what they are going to do know Gibbs disapproves and knowing Gibbs' instincts are rarily wrong, I wonder whats up with Berret, cause no one seems to trust her. And where is the rest of her team?
Looking forward to the second part!!
(oh and I loved Gibbs using Ziva's words to tell Berret that their prime suspect wasn't the killer)

Reply 125#125 bala's post

it was a strange episode, but it was also something new.
Also I like that they have written off Mike. I don't know exactly why because I liked Mike, but I think that they had brought him back so many times that it's good to have this as an ending to that, especially since he was already sick.
Maybe I'm just glad it wasn't anyone else.

Reply 127#127 arksongbird80's post

I kind of decided that myself because he was coughing all the time and all. But like you, I was really happy that it wasn't anyone else. I first thought it would be someone of the other team (which at the end was true as well).
I curious as to what will happen next week and I'm already feeling sorry for Tony.
There are really a lot of season finals that I'm looking forward to this season.

Since Ray is going to Tel Aviv to take care of the CIA guy, I bet it has something to do with her father as well, and maybe with Berrett as well, since she removed a tracker from her agents arm.

I actually don't think Ziva's the mole, I think Berrett is. Which is going to make it even harder for Tony

btw the new secnav, when did I see him before? Cause he looks familiar, and I think he has been on the show before, but I don't remember when and for what.

I think we all figured out that the FBI guy wasn't really FBI and all that so I was a bit disappointed. But I am looking forward to the rest of the season.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

you're right, it was obvious that it was her because they made such a big fuss about introducing her

54 123
Thread