Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Season 8-13 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 62#62 bala's post

I agree, McGee should have picked up on that. But Dinozzo asking for a description of the girl because McGee has a bad taste of women was great.

Reply 63#63 kellemanske's post

It's the little thing like this i enjoy about tv show

Renewed For A 10th Season

The Good Son

Well it's a shame he was guilty

Reply 66#66 bala's post

I agree, but it was good to get a bit more background into Leon.

Reply 67#67 kellemanske's post

Yeah but it was great to see his home life

9x18 The Tell

The gang noticing the bounce in Gibbs step after he is partnered with Dr. Samantha Ryan was amusing and Amanda was an impressive hacker but a shame about her hygiene

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-1-2012 08:58 ]

9x19 The Good Son

It's tragic that Michael got involved in the illegal card game but he was an impressive liar and him not running when Leon left him at home was unusual

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

I think he genually thought Leon would make things disappear for him and let him go on with his life.

Reply 71#71 kellemanske's post

HIs sister turning on him was sad but then for her to find out it was warrented just made him pathetic.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Rekindled

Tony past comes haunt him and having to make choice in the fire was awful but the guy thinking he should gone back for his sister should be grateful he's alive. .

Reply 73#73 bala's post

He was missing the big picture but to have that mindset for 20yrs is understandable.  He is still thinking like an irrational kid and not a rational adult.   

I love that Jamie Ler Curtis is still around!  .  She's great
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

9x20 The Missionary Position

Palmer deciding who will be his best man was interesting considering it was Abby and it looks like Ziva’s long time friend in Columbia was hiding something

9x21 Rekindled

What happened on the day Tony saved the boy was tragic but loosing his four year old sister was terrible

Playing with Fire

Well it nice to have continuation from previous episode and look like season final arc

Up in Smoke

All of this because his son died on navy ship because malfunction on the ship and now he wants every malfunction so that the Navy pays attention is sad but Gibbs is really not focused with his new lady playing mind games

This arc is great. I love the storyline with the mindlady, but I hope she isn't setting Gibbs up.
I knew something was going to happen to the director as soon as they said he was coming back.
But the guy is smart and it's going to make for a great final.

Till Death Do Us Part

Well talk about going out with a bang but i can't believe what happened to Duckie all alone on that beach

Reply 80#80 bala's post

whow, what a final. Poor Duckie. Looks like he got a hartattack from the news.
I hope Palmer finds him before he dies.
I liked the bad guy trying to save them all. That was a nice twist, but what happened next was kind of obvious.

9x22 Playing with Fire

Tony giving McGee a hard time for being sea sick was amusing considering he was also felling sick when still in the harbour

Thread