Thread
Printable Version

Outlaw Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

That was funny but in fairness for what she overheard i would of thought the same thing, i liked the way they found Rita Schmidt and won the case

The first episode has now been added to VIP

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I liked the way he got the tape evidence withdrawn by recording the judge talking about his wife and gambling on a Hispanic jury was risky

Reply 8#8 bala's post

The mother didn't look like she was a grieving mother which didn't help and it was a shame that the tape they found in her car wasn't allowed in evidence but getting her to break down on the stand was the turning point in the case

Outlaw: NBC TV Show Cancelled After Four Episodes

First, FOX cancelled Lone Star and then, ABC cancelled My Generation. Not wanting to be left out, NBC has now cancelled Outlaw. The Jimmy Smits series has ceased production but viewers will still be able to see the remaining episodes.
http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-sho ... d-season-two-18756/

Reply 10#10 bala's post

It was tragic that so many people died because the company didn't want to admit there was fault with their car and i wonder who the mysterious man threatening the team is but Cyrus took a chance letting his girlfriend she the file

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Tracy Vidalin looked innocent but with the fake rape and that cold smile she manipulated everyone

Reply 15#15 bala's post

That was tragic the boy in need of a liver died because of the doctor so why did he wait till the gay guy offered to adopt him before he got the other couple to come forward if they had came forward earlier he may still be alive

Reply 18#18 bala's post

It's tragic that the boy died but Garza deciding to file a lawsuit against the school for creating an atmosphere that led to the child's death was risky but a nice gesture in opening a scholarship in the boys name with their commission

Reply 20#20 bala's post

The Mexico law does seem strange with a guy sentence to 25 years being free and a witness kidnapped from the court but when the father carried out his own justice but at leased he only got deported and not 15 years

Thread