Thread
Printable Version

Can't download any episodes

Can't download any episodes

I don't understand: since a couple of months I cannot download a single episode (and I still have more than a 100 points). Each time it is the same: the window of RealPlayer opens up but Real Player fail to find or download the actual episode. I tried a whole bunch of different tv shows without success. Did the same happen to anybody else?

Reply 1#1 fransgerard's post

Firstly, this is a streaming site and we do not in any way condone downloading of the shows.  Now on to your problem.

No one has mentioned a similar issue.  Have you gone through the suggestions in the VIP Help!!~ Real Player & Other Problems?? (Easy Tips & Fixes) thread?  You may have to do a clean uninstall & then reinstall your RealPlayer (the thread explains in detail how to do that).  Sometimes automatic updates of one's browser or operating system can throw things off.  I know this has happened to me in the past and the clean uninstall solved the problem.  I suggest trying the other suggestions in that thread 1st, and if none work, do the uninstall.  If after all that you still have problems, please come and post again.  When you do, please let us now if you are on a PC or Mac, which operating system, browser & version of RP you are using, so that our more tech-savvy mods can assist you more effectively.

Also, if it works, please repost so we know your problem has been resolved.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread