58 123
Thread
Printable Version

House Season 7-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

8x10 Runaways

House leaving the pills in the hope the underage runaway girl's mother would take them was sneaky but her handing them back was impressive and the kid wanting brain surgery but the mother wanting her treated for alcoholism were both wrong

Reply 32#32 spratt89's post

I hope deciding to make this the final season half way through that they give it a decent final

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-10-2012 19:13 ]

8x11 Nobody's Fault

Good episode but i think the spent too much time with Dr. Cofield while he tried to get to the truth but what happened to Chase does make you wonder how dangerous some patients are

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Chase did seem to make an emotional bond with the nun, Moira and they did have a lot in common but she came to him after being discharged from hospital so i don't see a problem with them sleeping together and to be honest if she wasn't there she might of died

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I was impressed that House almost had the neighbour thing covered but if they had got away with it i think it would of given out the wrong message

Reply 42#42 bala's post

It would of been bad TV if he had fooled the immigration guy and would give others the wrong idea to try and do the same

8x14 Love is Blind

Blythe misleading James to get Gregory to stop avoiding her was interesting but he should of rang before going to her room and catching her with Thomas, Chi's hallucinations were amusing and what a disaster the family dinner was but who would of thought his mom was a slut

Reply 45#45 bala's post

House making the team think he has a liver condition that will result in his death was extreme especially with them examining his poo

Reply 46#46 bala's post

What House did to Wilson was cruel but the kid played the part great right down to strange food tastes and Chase offering to let Park move in with him was nice but some of the things she said was amusing

8x17 We Need the Eggs

I was starting to feel the patient was allergic to his unique lady friend but doing a biopsy on Amy was interesting and Molly doing a runner was predictable

8x18 Body and Soul

The boy who was apparently possessed by demons was interesting but levitating above his bed was incredible and Park and Chase have sex dreams about each other was priceless, there's not much to say about Wilson having cancer

8x19 The C-Word

The mother using her daughter as a medical guinea pig was a surprise especially when they discover the side effects but glad that turned out OK and the photos on the laptop was amusing

8x20 Post Mortem

Chase deciding to leave and come out of the shadows would of been interesting if it wasn't coming to an end and what a road trip and the patient getting sick because of the soap he used was ironic

8x21 Holding On

House organising a room full of fake patient for Wilson was a little insensitive, I thought House would have his bail revoked for the attack on the patient and not the plumbing

Special Swan Song

Nice recap of the show with some interesting facts like less than 100 walking sticks over the whole show but i did like the set design and what a good idea with the $5 Friday were they all put their name on a note and then draw one out to win and knowing they knew it was the last episode before filming makes it sound like they had thought about how to end the show, paint balling the set at the ends was amusing but House shooting his foot just to see if it hurt was priceless

8x22 Everyone Dies

Faking his own death so he could spend what ever time Wilson has left together knowing he can never go back afterwards was an awesome gesture that not many friends would do

Reply 62#62 bala's post

I know the announcement came late that this was the last season but as a series finale I thought it was good to let the viewers speculate to what the future holds for House after Wilson has gone

Reply 64#64 bala's post

Perhaps they did but I don't think it was announced at the start like other shows

58 123
Thread