75 1234
Thread
Printable Version

House Season 7-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Let's hope so

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Well next week we have whole episode dedicated to chase

Chase

Well Chase sleeping with a nun and patient was really messed up but nice of house check up on him shows he cares a bit about his team

Man of the House

They almost pulled off biggest con but bad timing that neighbour decided to turn up .

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Well i think it shows you House isn't as smart as he thinks

Blowing the Whistle

What a way trick his team that he was sick but finding out who ratted him out and put rats in their apartment was amusing.

Gut Check

I should of known it was one houses trick but seriously that was rather cruel thinking he has a son when it was an actor.

We Need the Eggs

Well this was interesting adult episode who would thought he was falling in love with his wife . Seriously with the doll

The C-Word

How adorable was that little girl she was fantastic and question she asked were rather sweet and innocent and i love what House did for Wilson with that slide show that what a good friend does when you are at death door .

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

I don't blame her most women would

Post Mortem

Well Wilson and House having road trip was interesting leaving the team solve the case and Chase deciding to leave was nice since he really should move on been there so long already.

Holding On

Well i am not sure what make the ending with next being final episode i was left rather surprised that a prank house did will land him in jail which isn't bad enough but the fact that Wilson is dying and he can't be with him was rather sad

Everybody Dies

Well another series final and i have mixed feelings about this episode. On one hand i expected the only way to end this series if House dies but you have got give writers credit and decide to give House and Wilson story a happy ending that text message was rather amusing consider what he said about him and having dead character return was great way for series to go out.

What i didn't like was the fact that House can't come back from faking his death which makes wonder what he will do once Wilson passes?.

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

So did you like series finale what a way to end the series i never thought they would give them a happy ending but they did but they should try to do a movie where he comes back. .

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

I thought they knew this was final season when season started ?

75 1234
Thread