Thread
Printable Version

House Season 7-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 62#62 bala's post

I hate and detest hospital parking and even more now you have to pay even at A & E so god help if your a single parent with one injured child and maybe a couple of sibling trying to park

Reply 64#64 bala's post

That's OK on pay and display but no good on barrier car parks and i came across a pay and display car park where you entered your reg no to stop the sharing of tickets

Reply 67#67 bala's post

The poor guy who opened the door to Thirteen to a knee in his privates was amusing but hearing about what she did for her brother was sad

Reply 70#70 bala's post

The dog and the chicken looked horrific but Masters decision to lie to get them to sign the consent form was interesting

Reply 74#74 bala's post

Foreman getting his face slapped and then handed the money was amusing and it's a good job Thirteen spotted the contacts lenses under her glasses

Reply 76#76 bala's post

House went to a lot of trouble to prove he didn't lose the bet on the boxer who collapsed during a fight and that was an extreme case of jealous by trying to kill her

Reply 78#78 bala's post

What was House thinking by trying to do surgery on himself and i can understand that Thirteen wanted to help her prison cellmate and Chase helping was nice but what was Taub thinking at the strip club

Reply 81#81 bala's post

Strange start but what a way to return Cuddy's brush and Wilson injury looked like he landed on his wrist when he jumped out of the way

House Season 8 Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 8 Premieres October 03, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 8 Here

8x01 Twenty Vicodin

The way House described the young doctor Adams life outside the prison was interesting and her risking her own job by giving the prisoner the medicine was crazy

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Wilson inviting House to diner after he punched him was amusing and another difficult case but only one assistant was interesting

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I didn't know but she was impressive

Reply 10#10 bala's post

The coffee to car repair was amusing but Jessica thinking she had won when Chi had played her was great and who would of thought it was a growth on his thyroid that made him so generous

Reply 13#13 bala's post

The comment about having hepatitis C to put House off their food was amusing and i was surprised that House got the patient to sign the press release against his daughter's wishes and what a great was to get rid of anger

Reply 15#15 bala's post

It was probably the lab were that guy was annoying him especially with the plaster cast on the table

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Denise took Bob's confession about having sex with Cindy well at first considering it's what set his illness off but the other confessions was a surprise and then blaming it all on the illness was priceless

Reply 21#21 bala's post

What a shock about Ben's natural father

8x07 Dead & Buried

The 14-year-old girl with multiple personalities was interesting and House violating his parole in the hope of solving the death of a 4-year-old boy several years previously was risky

8x08 Perils of Paranoia

What bad timing for the prosecutor to think he was having a heart attack and Dr. Chi finding the hidden room was impressive but how his wife never spotted how short the room was after the remodeling was suspicious, House and Wilson's booby-traps was amusing especially Wilson's second one

Reply 26#26 bala's post

The mystery about the number of Chi's sexual partners was amusing and the Alzheimer's patient punching his wife was sad but surprised it was the first time he hit her and the asexual wife sacrificing her own needs for her husband was interesting

Thread