Thread
Printable Version

House Season 7-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Yes but i like how she got black eye

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Yeah it probably did but she was great about it she didn't even get angry or Cried

Recession Proof

Well this was interesting case and patient dying was change but that new girl is starting to annoy me i really hope chase doesn't hook up with her. House drunk speech was a surprise not the direction i thought it was going.

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Well next week episode is going be a Glee special

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Yeah but it took 15 episode to break them up if only her sister had kept her mouth shut about the sleeping pills

As for dream sequence only one which was ridiculous was the be happy one

Out of the Chute

Well House is back normal but the arrow and apple joke was amusing but what a jump at the end

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Well he could give Hank Moody a run for his money

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

We don't really know that

Fall From Grace

Is anyone fed up of House's antics it's getting point of being ridiculous .  

The patients are now boring and it's all about House which is no surprise since the show named after him but they really shouldn't forget this is a medical show and not character based show on doctor who seem act like a child most times. Sometimes you wonder how he managed medical licence?.

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

Well that's a good question because it's a tv show you can give but knowing house drive over any car parked in disabled parking spaces.

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

I know Pay machines at hospital parking is a massive rip-off .

People are now selfish i used remember when people who left the hospital early and 2 hours left on there ticket would give it other person parking in hospital .

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

I hate those thing

The Dig

13 is back but what an interesting episode and like surprised at the end it's amazing how much 13 has missed while she been absent.

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

I loved how this show has evolved into a different show it medical show anymore it's more of character based show.

Last Temptation

I am not surprised Master quit after forcing her patient to get her arm amputated by lying to her parents she really felt guilty over that and she realise she was capable of it

Reply 71#71 waterlilybarb's post

"You Can't Always Get What You Want",- i really loved that song

Changes

Well finding out reason why her mother sue the hospital was amusing but he told her they are not getting back together . I am glad that guy finally found women thank to 13

The Fix

Of all the crazy and stupid things you have done now you have put your own health certainly make  for a great season finale episode

After Hours

Great episode we got see the team during their off hours and wow what a night the team had it's a good thing Cuddy pick up the phone but finding out how her daugher watched a pirate adult cartoon was amusing.

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

It's a good thing he didn't get shot

Thread