Thread
Printable Version

House Season 7-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Moving On

This has got to be the worst season finale of house just because he drive his car through her living room doesn't explain how Wilson hand got injured since he wasn't in the car or why there was police since this happened during the day?. Very confused

Reply 81#81 bala's post

The car clipped Wilson, which is why he was injured.  Since they were eating, it could have been supper, which would explain why it was starting to get dark.  I didn't find it hard to follow at all, and thought it was a good season finale.  House looks like he's in Mexico or something, so I'm definitely curious to see how next season begins, especially since Cuddy said she wants him arrested if he enters the hospital.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 82#82 waterlilybarb's post

I thought it missed him . All i remember was house turning the car around heading towards her house and i do remember Wilson jumping out of the way but i didn't realise it clip him .

Reply 83#83 bala's post

I didn't see the car clip him, but to me, the way he was holding his arm it looked like that's what happened.  
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 81#81 bala's post

Strange start but what a way to return Cuddy's brush and Wilson injury looked like he landed on his wrist when he jumped out of the way

Reply 85#85 codebreaker's post

This is the first time House has shown some real emotion

House Season 8 Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 8 Premieres October 03, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 8 Here

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Well not a bad episode indeed i liked how houses five day were rather interesting and his cell-mate was priceless

8x01 Twenty Vicodin

The way House described the young doctor Adams life outside the prison was interesting and her risking her own job by giving the prisoner the medicine was crazy

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

She trusted him

Transplant

Well getting House a jail pass was also going Foreman into trouble but Foreman being in charge wasn't a surprise. WILSON PUNCHING HIM at the end was great.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Wilson inviting House to diner after he punched him was amusing and another difficult case but only one assistant was interesting

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

She really was great and did you know that was her first acting job

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I didn't know but she was impressive

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Charity Case

Well who would thought it was medical condition but i think 13 offer kidneys you could tell there something seriously wrong and what interesting new dynamic regarding giving free gift it was only a coffee but turning it into other one paying car repairs was amusing.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Yeah House is up to his old tricks again. I do like the new helpers he has. THey are not like Chase and 13 and Formen but just as quirky.

I like the fact that his friend pointed out how he could get people to come to help him even though he had no money and no department.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

The coffee to car repair was amusing but Jessica thinking she had won when Chi had played her was great and who would of thought it was a growth on his thyroid that made him so generous

Risky Business

Well another good episode but house getting money for his staff was great but not sure how he played the market on shares when patient decided to move his business overseas?.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

The comment about having hepatitis C to put House off their food was amusing and i was surprised that House got the patient to sign the press release against his daughter's wishes and what a great was to get rid of anger

Thread