Thread
Printable Version

House Season 7-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Your right about some of Houses antics and what a surprise about the patient but in what hospital can you find four empty disabled parking spaces together to park a monster truck

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

Well that's a good question because it's a tv show you can give but knowing house drive over any car parked in disabled parking spaces.

Reply 62#62 bala's post

I hate and detest hospital parking and even more now you have to pay even at A & E so god help if your a single parent with one injured child and maybe a couple of sibling trying to park

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

I know Pay machines at hospital parking is a massive rip-off .

People are now selfish i used remember when people who left the hospital early and 2 hours left on there ticket would give it other person parking in hospital .

Reply 64#64 bala's post

That's OK on pay and display but no good on barrier car parks and i came across a pay and display car park where you entered your reg no to stop the sharing of tickets

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

I hate those thing

The Dig

13 is back but what an interesting episode and like surprised at the end it's amazing how much 13 has missed while she been absent.

Reply 67#67 bala's post

The poor guy who opened the door to Thirteen to a knee in his privates was amusing but hearing about what she did for her brother was sad

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

I loved how this show has evolved into a different show it medical show anymore it's more of character based show.

Last Temptation

I am not surprised Master quit after forcing her patient to get her arm amputated by lying to her parents she really felt guilty over that and she realise she was capable of it

Reply 70#70 bala's post

I knew Amber was leaving, but I like the way they wrote her out.  I liked that Chase gave her the advise not to work for House, based on his experience of the way it changed him.  I also enjoyed that the show ended with her leaving and the music playing was that familiar version of "You Can't Always Get What You Want", which is usually played to reflect House's feelings.  Well done.

I'm delighted Thirteen is back too, but found it sad that she had to kill her brother, and also a little good that House said he'd do the same for her when the time came.  I'm not a proponent of suicide or assisted suicide, but I understand where that comes from w/regards to a disease like Huntington's.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 71#71 waterlilybarb's post

"You Can't Always Get What You Want",- i really loved that song

Reply 70#70 bala's post

The dog and the chicken looked horrific but Masters decision to lie to get them to sign the consent form was interesting

Changes

Well finding out reason why her mother sue the hospital was amusing but he told her they are not getting back together . I am glad that guy finally found women thank to 13

Reply 74#74 bala's post

Foreman getting his face slapped and then handed the money was amusing and it's a good job Thirteen spotted the contacts lenses under her glasses

The Fix

Of all the crazy and stupid things you have done now you have put your own health certainly make  for a great season finale episode

Reply 76#76 bala's post

House went to a lot of trouble to prove he didn't lose the bet on the boxer who collapsed during a fight and that was an extreme case of jealous by trying to kill her

After Hours

Great episode we got see the team during their off hours and wow what a night the team had it's a good thing Cuddy pick up the phone but finding out how her daugher watched a pirate adult cartoon was amusing.

Reply 78#78 bala's post

What was House thinking by trying to do surgery on himself and i can understand that Thirteen wanted to help her prison cellmate and Chase helping was nice but what was Taub thinking at the strip club

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

It's a good thing he didn't get shot

Thread