Thread
Printable Version

House Season 7-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Yeah but she leaving at the end of season can't wait 13 to come back who would thought we would miss her

You Must Remember This

I like the twist that patient perfect memory was a case OCD which was undiagnosed  . The sister giving the kidney to the sister was nice even through she couldn't be thankful of it. .

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Great title for the episode considering the patients memory and the sister giving the kidney was nice considering the was she treated her, Foreman being forced to tutor Taub was amusing and the cat getting the mouse was sick

Two Stories

Well it certainly ages since they did this type classic story-telling episode where figure out what going on it rather fun but that little girl was really bossy.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

The girl with the black eye was really great at giving House a hard time

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Yes but i like how she got black eye

Reply 46#46 bala's post

That looked really painful but what a shot

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Yeah it probably did but she was great about it she didn't even get angry or Cried

Reply 48#48 bala's post

I think that girl played young Melinda from Ghost Whisperer

Recession Proof

Well this was interesting case and patient dying was change but that new girl is starting to annoy me i really hope chase doesn't hook up with her. House drunk speech was a surprise not the direction i thought it was going.

Reply 50#50 bala's post

It was sad that they were to late in diagnosing the patient especially with his wife being pregnant and who has just found out her husband had lost everything

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Well next week episode is going be a Glee special

7x15 Bombshells

Cuddy’s dream about Rachel shoplifting was amusing and House's zombie attack was a strange dream but the walking stick was great, i think after the first couples of dreams they went too far and over the top and distracted you from Cuddy’s illness

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Yeah but it took 15 episode to break them up if only her sister had kept her mouth shut about the sleeping pills

As for dream sequence only one which was ridiculous was the be happy one

Out of the Chute

Well House is back normal but the arrow and apple joke was amusing but what a jump at the end

Reply 55#55 bala's post

That practical joke was priceless, it even had me fooled for a second but the amount of girl he had during the episode was disturbing and jumping from what looked like about the sixth floor balcony was suicidal

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Well he could give Hank Moody a run for his money

Reply 57#57 bala's post

I don't think Hank got through that many women in a day

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

We don't really know that

Fall From Grace

Is anyone fed up of House's antics it's getting point of being ridiculous .  

The patients are now boring and it's all about House which is no surprise since the show named after him but they really shouldn't forget this is a medical show and not character based show on doctor who seem act like a child most times. Sometimes you wonder how he managed medical licence?.

Thread