Thread
Printable Version

House Season 7-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

How great was Rachel with the dilemma with the dime but she knew who to blame and that was tragic about the mother of the new born

7x06 Office Politics

Martha started quiet and her strong morals made things hard but convincing a patient to take a treatment with a 85% mortality rate was impressive

A Pox on Our House

Martha still cause trouble but house trying to hide from her was amusing but she did figured out how to save the girl. The internet worker who got paided to translate was funny

I'm liking Martha more.  House hiding his ideas from was entertaining, but the fact that she's basically a genius is awesome, especially since her moral compass points directly opposite to House's.  She makes a great foil and comes up with just as implausible, though correct diagnoses.  Her need to tell the patients EVERYTHING is going to cause her problems though.  Sometimes, it's better they don't know all the gory details - some patients like to be blissfully ignorant.  I'm not one of them, but I know many who are.

Wilson & Sam with the little girl was a sweet side story, and showed another side of her.  I don't know that she's ready for parenthood (Wilson is - he's been a surrogate father to House for years lol), but if she IS going to have a kid, she'd better get on it soon.  I can see the expiry date on her eggs from here. lol
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Wilson and his ex-wife Sam try to tend to a young girl awaiting chemotherapy whose mother is trapped outside by the quarantine was a nice story but Martha telling the truth to the CDC payed off and House exposing himself to the disease was reckless

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

He thought he knew what he was doing but what a way to win an argument

Small Sacrifices

Well this was very good episode it does seem like this show is moving away from the medical stuff focus more on the character which is nice, let start with Tubbs marriage it been a while since this issue has been address but i think there's nothing wrong with what she's doing she needed someone to talk who isn't her husband and if they will never meet i don't see the harm. it's clear Tubbs insecure and if he can't trust her they really shouldn't be together.

Wilson not trusting Sam created a problem but was i only one that expecting House propose to Cuddy at the wedding ?

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Actually, Taub was correct - she is having an emotional affair with another man.  There's nothing wrong with her going to a support group, or even having someone to talk to about the problem, but the personal things she's sharing with a man who isn't her husband are TOO personal.  It creates a level of intimacy that should be restricted to the marriage.  I don't know whether their marriage will survive, but if they can start talking to each other they have a chance.

Poor Wilson.  He just doesn't get it, and now he's lost Sam...again.  I knew House was lying when he apologized to Cuddy.  I hoped he wasn't, but that's his nature.  You may have been the only one expecting to him to propose.

Reply 28#28 waterlilybarb's post

What can i say i am romantic

7x08 Small Sacrifices

House tricking the patient in to having treatment was unorthodox but people who think God will save them instead of treatment is troubling but to each their own and as for the team it looks like most of their relationships are on the rocks

Larger Than Life

Well drugging cuddy mother at the dinner was nice birthday present but who would thought patient has chicken pox

Reply 31#31 bala's post

What a way for House to meet Cuddy's mother, as a patient but what he did at the dinner party i thought was funny and Taub discovering that a new billboard with his face has aroused his wife's libido was amusing

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

i think he realise she's not in love with him and i am glad he has asked for a divorce

Carrot or Stick

The whole situation Chase and photo was great sideline but House treat the kid like a dog was amusing and what a way to find out who your father is

Reply 34#34 bala's post

What a way for House to find out about the appropriate toys for Rachel with her putting a piece in her mouth but coaching her was amusing and House's comment about not having a bad white father was funny

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Well i thought the hot sauce was a bit mean but it must done the trick

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I liked the epi, and thought it made House (inadvertently) get closer to Rachel.  The thing that was a little off-putting was how quickly & easily she learned how to lie.  Either that's House's influence, since he has spent time with her before (remember the quarter? lol) or the kid is going to be a sociopath.  Little kids generally don't lie so well.

The subplot with Chase was amusing, and I think gave him a wake-up call that he WAS being a man-whore.  I don't like him like that, so am hoping he'll grow up and be a decent guy again.

Reply 37#37 waterlilybarb's post

I think it's his influence on her but the fact that house was proud of that was rather sweet who would of thought house could be a dad

Family Practice

Well another great episode where house goes beyond what he needs solve the case but set the new girl up was cruel but she stood up on him by expose him and getting unfired was amusing

Reply 39#39 bala's post

Martha straight lace ethics is starting to get boring but the way house treats the truth fairy is amusing

Thread