Thread
Printable Version

Point conversion problem?

Point conversion problem?

Hi, I was just wondering why it was taking so long for my points to be converted.  I posted in the thread on September 3rd and it says that it is suppose to take 2 days.  It is now September 13th.  I tried sending a P.M. on September 7th, but have not recieved a reply.  According to the tracking feature it has been read, just no response yet.  I understand that stuff comes up and things take longer then expected at times.  I would just like to know if that is the case, or if I did something wrong with the way I requested that they be converted.  Any information you could give me would be greatly appreciated

Thanks a bunch
Kathryn

Ok, I guess no one is sure why points aren't being converted.  And since my P.M.s and post haven't been replied to, I'll just assume that my points are not going to be converted.  I will try to look for another option to watch the shows I'm missing.  Thanks anyway, and I'm sorry if I was a pest about asking.

Kathryn

Thank you spratt89, I appreciate it.  Hopefully your P.M. will have better luck then mine did.  Thanks for the help in trying to fix this

I did keep 20 of them.  I have 42, and I requested that 22 of them be converted.  I'm not sure reposting would help since there were posts before mine that had not yet been converted either.  Thank you though gabsimom

Thread