111 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Lost Girl Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Waves

Well the flashback on what happen on the train was interesting trust Bo try to rescue him he keep picking up lost puppies along the way this is going get complicated i mean making a love triangle into square is something   . Dyson and lauren becoming friend is just amusing and mermaid stealing legs was very strange but it turning into family drama was really unexpected.

End of a Line

Well i can't believe this episode poor Kenzie losing Hale and than asking BO to bring him back and she refuse but seriously with amount of times they been attack at their place they really need beef up security

It Begins

Hale funeral was nice , Lauren making Morgan human was amusing considering how she did it  and Bo being tricked into release king of hell made for a great cliffhanger

Reply 29#29 arksongbird80's post

Kenzie had to go so glad she's gone but i don't think she be gone for long .

Ebony and Lauren do make a good couple but this become free for all

We didn't get to meet Bo's father   Major disappointment

Reply 2#2 arksongbird80's post

It was good season opener but kenzie actually enjoy it was amusing and Tanzen knew what that place would do to her .

5x03 Big in Japan

Look like bo's ability are on filz causing her to get injured but seriously taking credit for his sister defeat was bad and what a way expose him

5x04 When God Opens a Window

Bo helping a young man find out who was hunting him was great but finding out he was Dyson son was a shocking surprise

Reply 7#7 gabsimom's post

i am not

Lost Girl - The end begins, September 6th.

5x16 Rise

So this was series finale and it felt like new chapter beginning but i am glad we got tamzin's daughter all grown up but seriously why do they insist on making all female characters gay it's getting a bit old. .

5 YEARS I WON'T GET BACK

111 123456
Thread