Thread
Printable Version

Lost Girl Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Vexed

Well she really went for it but what a clif-hanger

is she her mother ?

Fae Day

Well trust Bo jump into deep end when she asked resoloution between brother but didn't realise the consequence if it failed it's a good thing Kenzie figured out who was responsible and saved Bo life. So we finally found out who innkeeper is.

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Well it was prediction that had come true

The Mourning After

Well a good episode and Bo finding experienced sucubas who showed her few tricks she didn't know but was forced keep it s secret because she's only one that can teach her. Kenzie helping innkepper was nice

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

This show is really interesting sometimes you really have no idea where this show is heading i mean as each episode go on the more complex it gets.

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

i noticed there was something different about her but couldn't put my finger on it. Thanks

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

It's a good thing kenzie figured out who other wolf was.

(Dis)Members Only

Well talk about crazy ending to an episode

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Is it just me or do episodes get stranger and stranger as the show progress?

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

We have to assume there are 100's different faes.

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

That's my concerns as well

'Lost Girl' gets another season

Enough TV viewers have found Lost Girl that a second season has been ordered.

It was announced on Friday that the Canadian supernatural series, which airs on Showcase, has been picked up for season No. 2.

Source

Bloodlines

Wow i knew she was Bo mother but i thought she would be older and what a plan she had but look at dyson made a deal that almost cost him his happiness.

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

She had so many great lines in this episode i can't choose one

Something Wicked This Fae Comes

Well i have say nice start to the season look like Dyson curse might be good but loved how she welcome him back punch to his face but look when he told her what he did was a surprise. I got to see how she break his curse this season.

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well ki just happy it's back it's nice show to watch with potential

I Fought the Fae (and the Fae Won)

The new Ash is something and look like Bo has new enemy to deal with but having stag come to her was obvious. The title gives away the ending but not in way we thought.

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yeah but i can't believe i didn't know Kenzie was Russian but Kenzii always get herself into these type of situation and Bo has to save her.

BrotherFae of the Wolves

Well Bo going have a hard time compete with dyson long lost love and who would thought such powerful weapon would come in most unsuspecting package

Thread