Thread
Printable Version

Lost Girl Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

You do realise that syfy promo for season 1 ?

Reply 38#38 bala's post

No i didn't i just seen it was uploaded on the 3rd Jan 2012 so i assumed it was new

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Syfy picked up rights to air both seasons domestically but as of yet, does not have a premiere date. Hit the jump for all the dirt.

http://www.fearnet.com/news/b22629_syfy_finds_lost_girl.html

Midnight Lamp

I really must start paying attention to this season and i have say this was first episode this season i actually liked and Bo experience new form of pleasure was great i like that guy since he was rather funny invented a trap while he was drunk   .

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Bo being keen to burn the place down with the thought of being stuck with Ryan was amusing but what an unlikely partnership

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

I have a feeling he's going to be a drug to her ?

Table for Fae

Kenzi finding out Bo new love interest was dark fae was surprise but i knew she couldn't go through with breaking up with him.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

It's a good job he only gave Bo 5 minutes to go back in the clinic but what awful thing will Kenzi have to do in the future and taking the backpackers youth was disturbing

2x16 School's Out

Bo going undercover as a high school teacher was interesting and Kenzi agreeing to help her by going in as a pupil was amusing but it didn't take long for her to regret it, Kenzi getting detention after her run in with the mean girl was great but who would of thought his sloppy kiss was responsible

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Was this updated vip i must of missed it

Reply 47#47 bala's post

No it comes out Sunday

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

I know what you mean but it nice episode since the boy had no clue what his father was doping him and seeing Kenzie correct the doctor formula was rather priceless . Bo trying hide her boyfriend was nice amusing situation but he sure can hold his breath under water a long time

The Girl Who Fae’d With Fire

Well Lauren girlfriend is up to something but we know she playing her but who is she really after. I do wonder why they had liquid hydrogen in the kitchen ?. Seem too convenient for them use that destroy the fire demon.

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Kenzi's introduction to the ball as Hale's bitching girlfriend was amusing but she did scrub up well and Nadia looks like she is possessed

Fae-nted Love

Wow Bo getting married almost but i had feeling both of them would end up under the spell but he really was messed up because BO scratched him while healing making him into love slave.

So should I invest?  Couple of seasons in what do ya'll think??
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Bo trying to hook up with the girl in the bridal shop was amusing

Truth and Consequences

Bo killing Nadia was predictable i am glad nadia story-line is over but Laren will never forgive Bo

2x19 Truth and Consequences

Nadia's attack on Lauren in the shower was very psycho style and not much of a telepathy if she couldn't see her own downfall but the way Kenzi broke up with Nate and what had to be done to Nadia was sad

Reply 53#53 arksongbird80's post

Okay guys:  You have to tell me if it's worth it?  Kinda like Charmed or Being human or something else?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Thread