Thread
Printable Version

Lost Girl Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 17#17 arksongbird80's post

Yeah no problem but you should watch first episode only just see if you like it.

It's Better to Burn Out Than Fade Away

Well this was good episode where we meet Dex and the fact that he made it so easy for that women almost kill him was rather amusing consider what kinky stuff he was into but look Lauren has one more secret and it will be interesting to see who that person is.

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Kenzi's response to her hangover cure was amusing and Lauren using Bo considering she has a girlfriend was interesting

Fae Gone Wild

Well i am a little bit disappointed with this season so far and seriously do they think we only watch this show eye candy. The first season was great but this season has been poorly written and not any great story lines and this episode is example bad episode

Reply 21#21 bala's post

The cops deserve to be humiliated when the strippers helped break the accused cop-killer out of the police station but Bo allowing her to use the hand of glory to finish what they started was nice and what a clever piece of magic

Death Didn't Become Him

Well we finally see Bo super power in action that was the only highlight of this episode but thinking they killed that girl by giving her coffee was amusing.

2x08 Death Didn't Become Her

Kenzi looked like she was having too much fun with Tori but who would of thought after all that drinking that it was the coffee that almost killed her but selling her for the 50 bucks was amusing

Original Skin

A very amusing episode but that was one hell of defense system but way he was speaking about the renovation should been a clue but will bo kill Trick ?

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Kenzi asking how would she know if the dude was inside her was amusing and you would think she would of learned not to drink the beer after the first warning but everyone switching bodies was priceless especially Dyson checking the wolf junk

Raging Fae

Well bo getting cage match was good but finding out that her boyfriend mother was blaming her for his death when BO didn't know she wasn't a Fae was understandable but turning witness protection lie was amusing.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

You can understand why the sister of the first boy Bo ever killed would want revenge but how was she to know she was Fae and letting herself get beat up was her way of punishing herself, the witness protection story was a great cover

Can't See the Fae-rest

Well who would thought it was the crazy lady but new Ash is hiding something i mean last episode we saw his head in the chest so who is he?

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Kenzi freaking out with what she thought was a matching pair of dead guys was amusing and Dyson was right when he said you spit on the wrong guy but it's a shame Bo mist the bag lady pick up the box when her trolley was knocked over and how long can the Ash keep Lauren before Bo finds out

Masks

Well i have say seeing nadia was great after all the hype but i have feeling taking all those nails out must have a huge consequence. I like how new Ash got her to obey her using Bo reverse the curse was sneaky and kind of felt bad for Bo when she saw them kissing and knowing it's because of her was sad

Reply 31#31 bala's post

The job's worth girl insisting they pick a number in an empty room was amusing and i would think the other nails Bo removed will come back at some stage and bite her in the ass

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

That one hell of fast flight

Reply 33#33 bala's post

Seats belts not included

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Who needs seat belts when it's that fast

2x13 Barometz. Trick. Pressure

Trick foreseeing the future was interesting and what Bo found out after confronting The Ash was a surprise but Kenzi going away on tour with her fella should be interesting

Thread