Thread
Printable Version

Lost Girl Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 bala's post

It does look like Dyson has made a sacrifice that may change his relationship with Bo forever and Bo learning the identity of her mother was interesting but the line (no running in the house) was funny

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

She had so many great lines in this episode i can't choose one

Lost Girl Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres September 4, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 16:26 ]

where 4 art thou season 2 episode 1

Waiting waiting waiting _ CAN'T WAIT!! love this show.

Something Wicked This Fae Comes

Well i have say nice start to the season look like Dyson curse might be good but loved how she welcome him back punch to his face but look when he told her what he did was a surprise. I got to see how she break his curse this season.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Punching Dyson in the face was great and the sideshow guy spitting out the skin was sick but the warning from the girl should be interesting

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well ki just happy it's back it's nice show to watch with potential

I Fought the Fae (and the Fae Won)

The new Ash is something and look like Bo has new enemy to deal with but having stag come to her was obvious. The title gives away the ending but not in way we thought.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

The Stag looked good considering she was imprisoned for 83 years and with the candidate who successfully tracks and kills the Stag becomes the next Ash so we know who that is now

2x03 Scream a Little Dream

After all those strange dreams Bo needed a good night's sleep but Dyson ripping her hart out was gruesome

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

I did like the heart ripping out scene kinds of makes you see what Bo really thinks Dyson may do to her.

Dyson is hurting and Bo is hurting. The evil that is coming is an interesting twist

2x04 Mirror, Mirror

Baba Yaga being invoked by drunken Kenzi against Dyson for his behaviour towards Bo was amusing but the other side of the mirror was a living hell and what Bo did to save Kenzi almost cost her her life, the shower comment was funny

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yeah but i can't believe i didn't know Kenzie was Russian but Kenzii always get herself into these type of situation and Bo has to save her.

BrotherFae of the Wolves

Well Bo going have a hard time compete with dyson long lost love and who would thought such powerful weapon would come in most unsuspecting package

Reply 12#12 bala's post

The Mongolian Death Worm was in a strange package but those eyes were dangerous and if Kiara stays around it should be interesting to see how Bo handles it

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

I had feeling they going introduce another women

Okay guys!  Ya'll know roughly what I watch.....>is this one worth my points??
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 15#15 arksongbird80's post

No it's not because it's one those sci-fi show you start watching than realise it's not as good as you think it's going to be but if you like low budget sci-fi shows like flash gorden you will love this otherwise don't bother.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

thanks bala,  I'll save my pts then.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Thread