Thread
Printable Version

Lost Girl Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 bala's post

That's a nice new weapon that Bo has got but it's a shame that Lauren went that far to protect Bo and interesting twist at the end with Lou Ann

Fae Day

Well trust Bo jump into deep end when she asked resoloution between brother but didn't realise the consequence if it failed it's a good thing Kenzie figured out who was responsible and saved Bo life. So we finally found out who innkeeper is.

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Bo was lucky that Kenzie figured out it was the father who stole the money but sad that Sean still died after the truce

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Well it was prediction that had come true

The Mourning After

Well a good episode and Bo finding experienced sucubas who showed her few tricks she didn't know but was forced keep it s secret because she's only one that can teach her. Kenzie helping innkepper was nice

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Bo has a lot to learn from Saskia but she cant afford to turn her back on her and Kenzi joining forces with Trick to save The Dal Riata was a nice side story

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

This show is really interesting sometimes you really have no idea where this show is heading i mean as each episode go on the more complex it gets.

Reply 47#47 bala's post

Did yo notice Kenzi had dyed her hair to help Trick and then back again when she got home

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

i noticed there was something different about her but couldn't put my finger on it. Thanks

1x11 Faetal Justice

Trick offering sanctuary to Dyson after he wakes up bloody in the alley and without the last eight hours of his memory was risky but it was Bo and Kenzi turn to save Dyson

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

It's a good thing kenzie figured out who other wolf was.

(Dis)Members Only

Well talk about crazy ending to an episode

Reply 52#52 bala's post

That's is good fertilizer and it was a good job Bo turned up when she did after Saskia almost killed Dyson

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Is it just me or do episodes get stranger and stranger as the show progress?

Reply 54#54 bala's post

There seems to be a new species of Fae in every episode and they do seem to get stranger and stranger

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

We have to assume there are 100's different faes.

Reply 56#56 bala's post

Lets hope it lasts a bit longer

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

That's my concerns as well

'Lost Girl' gets another season

Enough TV viewers have found Lost Girl that a second season has been ordered.

It was announced on Friday that the Canadian supernatural series, which airs on Showcase, has been picked up for season No. 2.

Source

Bloodlines

Wow i knew she was Bo mother but i thought she would be older and what a plan she had but look at dyson made a deal that almost cost him his happiness.

Thread